Screen Shots

Read me first before posting anywhere! Review our policies and remember to abide by them as failure to do this may result in a ban from the best MOH Clan on the net! Now why would you want to do that?

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER

mrmoney323
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Re: Screen Shots

Post by mrmoney323 »

:twl:
Attachments
shot0021.jpg
shot0020.jpg
shot0017.jpg
shot0014.jpg
Paul.nz
General
General

Post by Paul.nz »

Thats weird he has played in twl for many years and as far as i know has never caused any problems.Did you screenshot his ping incase someone was using his name because he normally has a high ping.Viper will have his ip if he plays up again.
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

when was this? last night before I came on?
mrmoney323
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Post by mrmoney323 »

yeah it was the real lion. sadly no i did not screen shot his ping but his ping was up in the high 200's. i never had any problem with him. he started acting differently towards TWL when that whole little problem with OV happend a couple night ago.
and viper no, when i came back last night after everybody left for the night. scotty was still in TS and paul, paul got off for the night so scotty and myself stayed on the server playing with OV. Thats when Tman came in and us 4 started playing, alittle while after Lion came in and just started this whole problem. he kept spaming all that stuff. i mean every single 5sec's he would keep putting up his stuff. this was real late at night after mostly everybody got off last night. it was just Tman, scotty, OV, Lion, Feeny, and myself in the server
-DemonicSouL
:twl: :peel:
AmericanNightmare
Private 2nd Class
Private 2nd Class

Post by AmericanNightmare »

Hello,

I got a forced screenshot last night and forgot to write down the email address, so I thought I would post it here.

Paul.nz
General
General

Post by Paul.nz »

Welcome to the forum american nightmare and thank you for posting the screenshot.The admin who forced it can find it in here.While you are here look through the forum and interduce yourself.I have seen you playing in the server and you play well.
McGlomp
Private 2nd Class
Private 2nd Class

Post by McGlomp »

Here's a screenshot taken of me a few minutes ago. I was playing as Huggles.

Edit: I dont know what's up with the screenshot I embedded above, but it's cut off. I have no idea why. Here is a direct link.

http://i.imgur.com/rBbpE.jpg
Last edited by McGlomp on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Slayerette-
Corpral
Corpral

Post by -Slayerette- »

I took the above screenshot of McGlomp (aka Huggles) after several accusations of wall hacks, etc. When I forced the ss he was fighting someone on the other side of the bridge, they had just ran for cover behind a pillar. If he had been using hacks the opponent would have been visible in this shot.
FireCracker
Division Commander
Division Commander

Post by FireCracker »

Nice work Slay.

Nice shooting McGlomp.