Screen Shots

Read me first before posting anywhere! Review our policies and remember to abide by them as failure to do this may result in a ban from the best MOH Clan on the net! Now why would you want to do that?

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER

ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Screen Shots

Post by ViPER »

We will be forceing random screenshots at TWL and the submission of these screenshots will be required in order to continue play on the server.

You can post your screenshot on the forum (in this thread) but to do so, you will need to convert it to a jpeg first.... use this site here-

http://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-jpg

instructions
http://thewarlegends.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1518

The screenshots can be found in your screenshots folder located here-

Spearhead
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\MOHAA\mainta

breakthrough
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\MOHAA\mainta

If you have any questions contact an admin.
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

Paul
Paul.nz
General
General

Screenshot

Post by Paul.nz »

Screenshot converted to jpg.
FireCracker
Division Commander
Division Commander

Here you go...

Post by FireCracker »

Hi.

Paul.nz
General
General

Thanks firecracker

Post by Paul.nz »

Unfortunatly i am still learning how to use the screenshots so i didn't get a copy to put here but i can confirm i forced this screenshot.Thanks firecracker.
FireCracker
Division Commander
Division Commander

Re: Thanks firecracker

Post by FireCracker »

Paul.nz wrote:Unfortunatly i am still learning how to use the screenshots so i didn't get a copy to put here but i can confirm i forced this screenshot.Thanks firecracker.

I don't think it's possible for you to get a copy of a client's screen shots automatically... That would be a severe security hole.
Maj. Malfunction

Forced Screen Shot

Post by Maj. Malfunction »

How does this work?
Paul.nz
General
General

How does it work.

Post by Paul.nz »

Admin can force a screenshot through the admin console.It forces the players computer to take a screenshot and at the same time the admins computer is supposed to take a screenshot from what they are looking at in spectate mode.
So in theory the admins screenshot will show the person being screenshotted the the persons screenshot should be the same.
If there are glowing people behind walls or no fog etc it will show up on the screenshot.If the people dont post it back or refuse to send it to viper i guess there might be a reason.
Maj. Malfunction

Post by Maj. Malfunction »

That's sorta what I thought. Wasn't absolutely sure. Thanks for the explanation.
Knuckledragger

Post by Knuckledragger »

The only reason I wouldn't send in my screenshots is because Viper deliberately waited until I was naked to take them.
Paul.nz
General
General

|SIC|alpha

Post by Paul.nz »

There has been a lot of accusations about alpha cheating in the servers.The accusations are from twl members and keep acusing him of using every cheat possible.I have spectated him,screenshot him and he posted a link in youtube for everyone to watch.The camara is aimed AT his computer and he is playing in the twl server.You can see exactly what he is seeing.He also is at the top where is normally is and shooting twl members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHFMyd3cZGE
Paul.nz
General
General

x(MXS)x-Chavez

Post by Paul.nz »

This player supplied a screenshot to the twl hotmail account.Not sure if it was forced.

ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Re: x(MXS)x-Chavez

Post by ViPER »

Yes, I forced it...

good clean screen shot Chavez

Paul.nz wrote:This player supplied a screenshot to the twl hotmail account.Not sure if it was forced.

Here is the same screen of me spectating..... Notice the player hasent appeared from behind the wall on my screen. even tho the clients shot is taken before mine is. another example of player latency and how the game is not quite what you see.

ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Re: Screen Shots

Post by ViPER »

Fiercegrape

note.... you can see the elbow of allied tank commander in the left hand side of screen.
Attachments
0.jpg
mrmoney323
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Re: Screen Shots

Post by mrmoney323 »

ok well me scotty and tman were in the server having a good time when KMA lion came in and started talking all kinds of mess. he asked if we could skip stalingrad for him because his breakthrough doesnt have it so tman tried changing the map but it didnt work so we just called a vote. he finally came in and started his mess. here are 10 screen shots so you guys can see the problem. please next time you see KMA Lion bann him.

*edit*: so after i posted this i went back into the server and lion was still going at it. disrespecting tmans family and saying fuck twl and all kinds of stuff. i have added 5 new SS

-DemonicSouL

:twl: :peel:
Attachments
shot0013.jpg
shot0012.jpg
shot0024.jpg
shot0023.jpg
shot0022.jpg
shot0020.jpg
shot0019.jpg
shot0018.jpg
shot0015.jpg