Politics Policy

Read me first before posting anywhere! Review our policies and remember to abide by them as failure to do this may result in a ban from the best MOH Clan on the net! Now why would you want to do that?

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER

ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Politics Policy

Post by ViPER »

I am sure many of you will be pleased not to hear me rant on and on about politics anymore, however I have just recently informed the Webmaster - that political discussions regarding the efforts of our Presidential Administration and the war in Iraq are no longer acceptable due to Presidential Order titled "Blocking Property of Certain Persons Who Threaten Stabilization Efforts in Iraq" That is any individual, US citizen, or group promoting efforts to undermine reconstruction and political reform of Iraq are subject to full asset seizure at the will of the President or his appointees. Open discussions of thoughts and ideas have traditionally been a provocative platform for change - As the President has declared with this EO - attempting to influence any change regarding Iraq is now unlawful, it would not be fair to offer a platform for discussion of one viewpoint of this topic when the other can not be lawfully expressed. It is best simply to avoid any political discussions all together. If you must discuss politics there are many forums dedicated to that purpose. I thank you in advance for your cooperation with this EO.

As we are a great gaming community - Let's keep it that way and enjoy the game.

God Bless America
ViP