Drop in and following orders

Sign In: New Friends you've come to the right place to introduce yourself!

Moderators: Paul.nz, Hottieshottie

MALICHI

Drop in and following orders

Post by MALICHI »

Milichi saying hello or Malichi whatever catches on. Ive been playing Mohaa since it came out. Ive been in the BBC ID and DC clans. Have played with modding maps and skinning not the best but its fun. The TWL has done a great job on their maps and weapons. I love it! Thanks for the invite. Oh Sapo is my son and has started to play on here with me also. Im from Utah and am 37.
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

mal-lach-y crunch , thats more like it...dont worry bout it, i rename most players..only if i like ya :wink:
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound
Paul.nz
General
General

Welcome

Post by Paul.nz »

Hi dude and welcome.Ouch calls me paul so he obviously dosn't like me but thats ok next time we race i will knock him off the track.If he dosn't name you there is nothing stopping you from renaming him.DORK is one name i had in mind.Just dont get him angry or the bugger will get out his knives then you have no show.Ouch has the only lazer guided sinsu knives in history.
Roadrunner
Division Commander
Division Commander

Post by Roadrunner »

good job Mal, welcome to TWL, the evening zoo.
Kgb

Post by Kgb »

Ah , Malachi , I think I knew your dad...part of the "Malachi Bros. out of Jersey...just kidding. Welcome aboard and all that good stuff...I enjoy your style and you fit in with this group...and this is a tough group especially that "OUCH" character he can really be a handful (but a damn fine blademan) anyway enuf blah , blah , blah... :thumbup1:
MALICHI

Post by MALICHI »

Thanks guys no ouch knifes yet!!! What do you guys do at the track cars bikes what?