Challange from S4L GMA

Challenge The War Legends: Click on the pic to submit your challenge!
http://thewarlegends.com/cp/scripts/for ... e_src.html Submit Your Terms!

Moderators: ViPER, Roadrunner, Cowlitz River, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Ouch, Moving Target, Fro, hitman, WhiteFalcon, Recoil

Paul.nz
General
General

Mary you have taken it wrong

Post by Paul.nz »

Mary you have taken it totally the wrong way.What i said was totally a joke and not ment anything like that at all.Maybe it is a different country thing.I in NO WAY at all called you a liar and you have read FAR to much into this.If you are still offended i will reword the post.
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

sorry for not being able to play yesterday i was called into work on saturday nite and am now just getting home..(monday morning)..i will try to play on our server during the week...btw I bow to NO one..Ever. :twl:
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound
GMA
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

i APOLOGIZE TOO

Post by GMA »

I apologize too Paul. We spoke on Teamspeak and all is good between us. Yes Mr Mo Mo is chicken..LMAO
He know I will win :thumbup1: So Cowlitz You be a Man or Mouse???

Love you all

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
General George S. Patton (American General in World War I and II, 1885-1945)
GMA
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

COWLITZ

Post by GMA »

COWLITZ IT'S SEEMS YOU ARE TOO SCARE OF ME TO EVEN DO THIS MATCH. :banghead: COME OUT OF HIDING AND LETS GET THIS MATCH A GOING. SO YOU CAN :worthy: BOW TO ME BECAUSE I WILL BE THE WINNER :whip: :guns: . STAND UP AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN OR ARE YOU A MOUSE :thumbdown: . I AWAIT YOUR REPLY

:twl:

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
General George S. Patton (American General in World War I and II, 1885-1945)