Hello

Challenge The War Legends: Click on the pic to submit your challenge!
http://thewarlegends.com/cp/scripts/for ... e_src.html Submit Your Terms!

Moderators: ViPER, Roadrunner, Cowlitz River, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Ouch, Moving Target, Fro, hitman, WhiteFalcon, Recoil

Stephanator
Corpral
Corpral

Hello

Post by Stephanator »

Hi all My name is [TØ]*ASC*Stephanator i'm the clan leader. our clan would like to say Hi :beer: our website is outkastsclan.com our server is 8.3.6.32.
I've made a challange with your clan ( hope i did it right ) Anyway nice to meet you, hope to see you soon in a scrimmage. :)
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

hello [TØ]*ASC*Stephanator,nice to other clans still playing spearhead....i myself am lookin forward to some good clean scrimage's.. hope this happens soon..
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound
Felony

Post by Felony »

Hello [TØ]*ASC*Stephanator,

Thanks for visiting our website. The scrimmages sound like an excellent opportunity for both clans to come together and do what comes natural. :guns:

I'm sure my company officer, |GEN|Moving Target|A, would like to take this opportunity to submerge Alpha Company in a clan scrimmage. 8)

In the words of a great leader..."See Ya There"!:kiss: :cheeks:
Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Moving Target »

Keep that up Uber and you'll make 1LT in no time! :makeup:

Stephanator..............you pick the date, time and place and we'll have a team there.........just give me time to post it on our calendar..........................thanks for the challenge. However, I feel I must warn you, we're an equal opportunity employer and have a member from Kentucky, so tread with extreme caution. :hitman:
See Ya There!
Stephanator
Corpral
Corpral

Post by Stephanator »

sounds good guys, i will post the date and time soon, Thanks a Bunch :yay: :yay:
Stephanator
Corpral
Corpral

Post by Stephanator »

Hi All how is January 21st, its a Sunday, at 5:00pm pacific our server, then you pick date and time in your server for a rematch :)
Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Moving Target »

Now what on earth makes you think you'll be ready for a rematch after we get done with you?

I'll post the time and date on our calendar and we'll see what happens, Steph.

BTW, I'll need to know your server IP, all weapons or restricted and how many members per team. Also what maps you plan to use.

Thanks,
See Ya There!
Stephanator
Corpral
Corpral

Post by Stephanator »

Hahaha Very Funny :funny: :funny: Ok ip is 8.3.6.32, but day of scrimmage we will be on our private server at 8.3.5.122. It's Freeze Tag Obj,all weapons, best of 5, two maps third for tiebreaker. we choose one and you choose one. Thanks let me know what map you want and i will post ours soon!!!
Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Moving Target »

OK, guys...................................As much as I HATE Freeze tag, we need to discuss the maps, any ideas?

Stephantor.........................will we need a password to get in? Also need to know how many soldiers per clan permitted.

I've added your challenge to our calendar, but need to ask if you've completed our "Challenge" form? If not, simply go to our TWL HQ thread on the top of the first forum page and complete the "Challenge Us" form. There may be a bit of a conflict with a planned TWL Clan event, but I think we can work around that.....................thanks.
See Ya There!
Felony
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Felony »

I've added your challenge to our calendar, but need to ask if you've completed our "Challenge" form? There may be a bit of a conflict with a planned TWL Clan event, but I think we can work around that.....................thanks.
Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
() on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 15:43:24
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Name: Stephanie
Organizer's AIM: samix1965@yahoo.com
Clan Name: The Øutkasts Clan
Your server IP: 8.3.6.32:12203
On who's server: Both
How many players: t vs 6 or 10 vs 10
Type of match: Team death match, or Freeze tag
How many rounds: best of 5
On which game: sh
Special specifications for the match: no rockets
Which maps: both
Preferable date #1: Jan 13, 2007
Preferable date #2: jan 20, 2007

Questions or Comments: Hi all, we are a freezetag obj, and just freezetag clan, however we play freezetag obj, freezetag, team match. Rifles only we can play. Hope to here from you soon.

BTW: There is a large amount of "Server Mail".
Stephanator
Corpral
Corpral

Post by Stephanator »

yes i did as Felony put it up the only thing is the date changed to the 21st is that OK? also it will be 10 vs 10, password is toscrim on our private server 8.3.5.122. We picked the bridge. Also when we do the rematch you guys can pick what type of match and rules hehe. P.S. BOBZILLA SAID HELLO TO ALL AND VIPER. 8) 8)
Stephanator
Corpral
Corpral

Post by Stephanator »

Hey All the scrimmage is coming soon. Did you pick what map you wanted? The choices are V2, Hunt,Omaha please let me know ASAP Thanks Guys/Gals :) We picked the Bridge :)
RUSTY

Post by RUSTY »

I'm in .....
HOCKEY RULES ALL OTHER SPORTS ARE FOR FOOLS !!
Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Moving Target »

Unfortunately something's come up and I'll be out of town on the 21st...........................Sorry, guys but I know you'll pick up the slack.
See Ya There!
RUSTY

Post by RUSTY »

For you Target......

any time .....any place...... I will Die for you Comrad...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
HOCKEY RULES ALL OTHER SPORTS ARE FOR FOOLS !!