New forum

Like To Cook? Post your best recipes and share your food and drink experiences here.

Moderators: Paul.nz, Hottieshottie, Moving Target

ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

New forum

Post by ViPER »

Ive added this new forum for cooking and recipes and appointed Target as the moderator. Now it will be easy to use this forum for sharing recipes and food secrets without having to sort through all the chit chat.

I also moved the relative posts over. while doing so i accidentley deleted my "Beer" post. I was able to restore the text but the responses were lost - sorry.

ViP
Felony Entertainment

Post by Felony Entertainment »

:mrgreen: Very Cool, Got plenty more to go. Including my famous inside out cheeseburgers. Mmmmmm......more later. thanks Vipe
Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Moving Target »

Viper, thanks for the opportunity to moderate this very important subject..........where would we be without good food and great wine?

Is there anyway to resurect the original "Like to cook" thread and add it here?
See Ya There!
Felony
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Moving Target: Like To Cook?

Post by Felony »

Some of you know I love to cook and just finished a 30K kitchen renovation, so in celebration I thought I'd share a new recipe with you.
Target-the old forums weren't deleted as I thought, just hidden. As I will be working with the Vet's, have a Happy 4th <TWL>!
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

Thanks Fel
Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Moving Target »

Yeah, Thanks, Fel...............You are just too damn good...............have a great day!
See Ya There!