new books

Honoring All Who Serve: Look here for historical discussions regarding Military Service and WWII.

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER

ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

new books

Post by ViPER »

just wanted to share a couple new ww2 books i got!!

the first is called Flame Thrower by Andrew Wilson

this is about the 50 or so "fire breathing dragon" Churchill tanks called crocodiles that were fitted with deadly flame throwers.

Disaster at Bari

on sept 1 1939 when the germans invaded Poland - on this day the Axis also bombed the allied fleet at Bari - this attack is known as "little Pearl Harbor". One of the bombed allied liberty ships contained tons of mustard gas causing a huge chemical disaster and subsequent cover up. This book tells the story.
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

they both look like a good read.. enjoy :thumbup1:
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound
Queen!

New Reading!

Post by Queen! »

Those do look like very interesting books to read....and I'm the book addict so, looks like new reads for me lol! See you guys and gals on the playing field real soon! Thanks for the book titles to read Viper.
"There are people who put their dreams in a little box and say, 'Yes, I've got dreams, of course I've got dreams.' Then they put the box away and bring it out once in awhile to look in it, and yep, they're still there. These are great dreams, but they never even get out of the box. It takes an uncommon amount of guts to put your dreams on the line, to hold them up and say, 'How good or how bad am I?' That's where courage comes in."