wings of prey

MOH in general & Other Favorites: Here you can discuss all your favorite games.

Moderators: Paul.nz, Hottieshottie

Paul.nz
General
General

wings of prey

Post by Paul.nz »

I downloaded wings of prey demo(sort of) and played it for about 1/2 a hour.The graphics were good but the gameplay was total rubbish.The flight charastics of the planes were totally pathetic on realistic and simulation to the point the planes could not fly knife edge without stalling.Flying upside down always made the pilots pass out and the screen goes black.
In simulation moving the alerions and then elevator to turn if you moved the rudder to straighten the plane it stalls and instantly spins out of control.If you manage to get control again and pick up speed aiming down it will lose it again and start spinning till you hit the ground.
Aiming is a mission because the planes cannot fly straight.The nose is constantly moving side to side and up and down under all power levels so they can not fly straight.I could not turn the alerion/rudder mix off so when i used the alerions the rudder moved about 10 degrees which was a pain.
This game had bad reviews but i thought i would try for myself.Overall a waste of time downloading and the fliers out there wont be happy with it.