Battlefield 3

MOH in general & Other Favorites: Here you can discuss all your favorite games.

Moderators: Paul.nz, Hottieshottie

Paul.nz
General
General

Battlefield 3

Post by Paul.nz »

I have been playing battlefield 3 on the computer the last few nights.The graphics and sound are awsome but the game is just so buggy.You get to a set point in the mission then you cant continue so you have to backtrack and restart the mission.Lots of people are effected and youtube is full of people asking how to proceed.The gameplay etc is good but it is frustrating trying to work out what to do.I have been on this same problem for over a hour now and still have not proceeded because of the glitch.
This is effecting people who brought the game and people who borrowed it so it is a issue with the game.It looks like they released it to early and should have waited and tested it more.Well restart mission time for me (again) because there is no way around it and hopefully then it will let me pass to the next level.
Graphics : 9
Sound : 10
gameplay : 7
glitches and faults : 1
Paul.nz
General
General

Re: Battlefield 3

Post by Paul.nz »

I give up on this game.The best thing to do is uninstall it and put a decent game in its place.It is now gone.The bugs are just to bad and the stupid cinamatics are simply pathetic.When the cinamatic goes on you have to press e,left mouse,right mouse,move mouse,spacebar,press e,pick your nose and god nows what else the designers want you to do.Each of the buttons you need to press flicks on and if you see it it is to late and the cinamatic will always kill you.
Apart from the good sound and graphics this game is actually a waste of time.I uninstalled it before finishing the mission like most people.
You cant open doors where you should.Cars are driving by themselves with no drivers,sounds with no people,having to restart missions because of bugs.I am glad i aquired it and didn't buy it.Dont even bother downloading it.It is not a problem with the downloaded copy but a very buggy game.
Ok its call of duty black ops and crysis 2 time.