My race cars

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

<TWL>Shadow|US
Honorary General
Honorary General

My race cars

Post by <TWL>Shadow|US »

We were discussing Racing and sports and Thought I'd share some photos of my team and I's Racecars. This is my Brothers and I.
Attachments
922.jpg
920.jpg
1820.jpg
SHOOT TO KILL, RUN WHEN I MISS.
FireCracker
Division Commander
Division Commander

Re: My race cars

Post by FireCracker »

Awesome man! That looks like fun!
Paul.nz
General
General

Post by Paul.nz »

That middle photo brought back memorys for me.I have had 3 offroad buggys and one day i went up a very steep hill which had a small flat area on the top then a steep down hill.Usually before you approach the top you back off and let the buggy glide over the top.One day the throttle jammed and i went over the top full throttle and i jumped the top landing the the front went down and dug into the downward side.This in turn made me cartwheel all the way down.I rolled 7 times and landed on the wheels.Luckly the car stalled so the danger was over.
I had severe bruising from the full harness and hit my knees on a lower bar which had padding.The top front rollbar pushed back and lowered down a inch but the strong upright stopped it from callapsing on me.Both front wheels snapped off and the radiator which was mounted on the rear rollbar uprights got crushed and luckely the water squirted back and not forward into me.I repaired the buggy but ended up selling it before i killed myself.They were the days.
<TWL>Shadow|US
Honorary General
Honorary General

Post by <TWL>Shadow|US »

http://youtu.be/JroQGEj41YQ Here is me last year in the 2 seater. :)
SHOOT TO KILL, RUN WHEN I MISS.