TSO

Tech Talk: Discuss gaming or computer issues here! We will provide answers to general setup questions, configuration problems and support for determining common problems mostly related to bugs.

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER, Hottieshottie

Jimmy
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

TSO

Post by Jimmy »

Team Speak Overlay (TSO) This is the a great add on to TS so you can see who is speaking you can set it up so it is on your left or right side of your screen in the game.

Update.......... I have been hearing a few people have had problems w/ the latest version of TSO. It appears the new version does not support MOH anymore only the newer games.

So PM me your email address if you are interested and I will send you the older version I have that works great w/ MOH. It is a small file that goes in your program files and does not use any resources while in the game.

Jimmy
Last edited by Jimmy on Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

ok it's installed.. i dont see anything.. was i suppose to put it in the t/s folder? there were no instructons for it... and i dont see it in the game...lol this is why i could not hack.. i cant get a simple program to run...lol HELP!!!! :shock:
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

ok nevermind.. if i had half a brain i'd have read the "read me file" duh!!! .. seems to work well i like it :D i like it... :D
now if i could just get the "race" mod that i have been askin for............................ 8) i like the fact it has the "time" and the "fps" showing as well is a great feature... thanks jammin jimmy :D
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound