Server 2 rotation

Discussion forum for TWL Servers, Maps and Mods: Look here for all the latest on new maps and mods. Got a MOD request? All support, discussion and development.

Moderator: ViPER

Sgt Rock

Server 2 rotation

Post by Sgt Rock »

Can we remove and add a few other maps to server 2 rotation ?

I hates " And i'm not alone" Bazaar

I mentioned to most others in TS to look for this thread so they can have input..

Rock - Out
:twl:
Succubus

I'd like to keep Verschneite in the rotation

Post by Succubus »

I think it's a good idea to add more, and take a few out as long as we're not adding custom maps to the rotation, seeing as that will cut down on how many people will be in our server. I think that's why we have a custom maps rotation, and stock maps rotation.
“Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving.”
-Dale Carnegie
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

first of all..IF you read the TWL rules..YOUR suppose to download ALL the map paks that ARE apart of TWL clan.
I find to many new members have no custom map paks, custom maps are what set TWL apart from other boring clans.
THOSE CUSTOM MAPS kept out the idiots that only want to f around on our servers.
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound
Paul.nz
General
General

maps

Post by Paul.nz »

I dont really like the maps on server two.I have played them for years and enjoy it when the saturday players arrive and we can play on server one.I like the customs and vipers madness maps.Most of the new people would never have seen them and wont get the mappacks anyway.Strangely i have played vipers maps recently but not on the twl server.
Even the tournament room with rockets is fun expecially with vipers modded rocket you can bash with.Unfortunatly we are now a rifle only objective clan but the best maps are on server one.
A few weeks ago server two went down and i thought to myself GREAT we can play in server one.People didn't have the maps and whoever did join as soon as server two was up they all left.
It is good to have a change and i have had to play in other servers which i do daily.In fact i am playing more now than i have done in ages.
As for the map bazzar there is also bazzar hold and free for all but these never get played apart from when guests join the server and play them.