Game Reqest/Idea

Discussion forum for TWL Servers, Maps and Mods: Look here for all the latest on new maps and mods. Got a MOD request? All support, discussion and development.

Moderator: ViPER

<TWL>Shadow|US
Honorary General
Honorary General

Game Reqest/Idea

Post by <TWL>Shadow|US »

Viper, If you want it you can take it, if not send it right on back. I was thinking today maybe we could limit the amount of ammo each person carry's. I think it would be a great way to spice things up in game. Like maybe each person gets 20 rounds. so it would be a strategic Match. no more shooting with your eyes closed. Let me know what you think. Cheers :cheers:
SHOOT TO KILL, RUN WHEN I MISS.
Paul.nz
General
General

Re: Game Reqest/Idea

Post by Paul.nz »

Gee 20 bullets.Each round i dont think i would fire 20 bullets.Then you have to decide if dead players drop their weapons for people to pick up.Or how many bullets each different weapon can carry.

I had a mod on my home server years ago that no one had a weapon at starting and you had to run around and find one.There were random areas where a gun was and it was totally random so you might have got a pistol or a rocket launcher.

When i hosted battlezone 2 i always did the same.The pilots went out on foot and had to snipe the enermy and take their ships.I was mean.
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

Yea thats a cool idea shadow.... lots of work tho. I made the ammo for server 1 dynamic. that means you can change the ammo for a partical weapon on the fly useing rcon. I thought it was cool. lol but no one ever used it.
:Beer:
Vip
<TWL>Shadow|US
Honorary General
Honorary General

Post by <TWL>Shadow|US »

Well just a thought haha. I thought Id see what you guys thought. :whip:
SHOOT TO KILL, RUN WHEN I MISS.