whats that cvar?

Discussion forum for TWL Servers, Maps and Mods: Look here for all the latest on new maps and mods. Got a MOD request? All support, discussion and development.

Moderator: ViPER

ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

whats that cvar?

Post by ViPER »

You may have seen ppl getting kicked for this - Ive added picmip to the rules in AI..... this is what it looks like.

this is the hunt

Paul.nz
General
General

Re: whats that cvar?

Post by Paul.nz »

I have studied that screenshot carefully and can see all the trees and texture and details are missing.This player obviously has something running on his computer.I think we should add the player viper to the ban list.He even has the twl custom compass so he may be a regular to the twl server.
So viper i suggest you add viper to the ban list. :biggrin:

Ps:On a side note it looks stupid.It looks like a game made in the early 1980's.Most people will buy/make a computer to get the best graphics they possibly can.We want keyboards with lcd screens and hundreds of buttons.We are not happy with a mouse with just two buttons anymore we want as many which can fit.
Why on earth would anyone use that cvar to make it look stupid just to get more kills.I crank the video card up to max settings,i have all 5 speakers on the desk beside me and two sub woofers and a keyboard with lights and buttons everywhere.If i die lots i am dieing happy.
FireCracker
Division Commander
Division Commander

Re: whats that cvar?

Post by FireCracker »

Just wow. :thumbdown: