SERVER 2

Discussion forum for TWL Servers, Maps and Mods: Look here for all the latest on new maps and mods. Got a MOD request? All support, discussion and development.

Moderator: ViPER

Woodland Willy

SERVER 2

Post by Woodland Willy »

HEY, ANYBODY KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH SERVER 2? I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET ON. IS IT BEING WORKED ON?
Felony

Server 2

Post by Felony »

Download Open Terrains Final Beta

Server 2 is working fine! Viper has a new map pack called "Open Terrains" beta running on server 2. If you have not downloaded it yet the link is above. Also click HERE to take you to the post describing the Open Terrain maps on server 2.

If you have installed the earlier versions of the Beta follow these DIRECTIONS:
If you have tried to install the Beta Version 2 of the Open Terrains and found that you are unable to access server 2 and get kicked instead. Never fear!!! Our "Crack Beta Team" has found a resolution.

If you have installed the first of the Beta Open Terrains, you must delete it. Do this by going to your MOH 'Main" folder and deleting the pk3 files titled either "zzzzz Viper Open Terrain" or user - Viper Open Terrain". After deletion install the Beta Version 2 from the above post from ViP.
Except instead of installing the Beta 2, install the Final Beta from the link above.

After completing this you will be able to play on Server 2 once again enjoying the Rifle/Sniper Open Terrains!
Woodland Willy

server 2

Post by Woodland Willy »

HEY THANKS FOR THE FAST REPLY UBERSOLDIER, I'LL GET THAT DOWN LOADED AND GIVE IT A SHOT.
Private_Lapdance
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Private_Lapdance »

Well the aforementioned worked for a day now today I can't get in again. I think I'll just forget about server 2 until the mad scientists in control of it finger it out.
RUSTY

Post by RUSTY »

Get "Space Terrains Beta"

And you are in my friend...
HOCKEY RULES ALL OTHER SPORTS ARE FOR FOOLS !!
Woodland Willy

space terrains

Post by Woodland Willy »

HEY RUSTY, I DONT SEE THE SPACE TERRAINS IN THE DOWNLOAD PAGE. KNOW HOW TO GET IT??
P.S. HOCKEY DOES RULE!!! LAST YEAR WE GOT OUR OWN ECHL TEAM HERE IN STOCKTON, CA. WE HAD A SLOW START, BUT NOTHIN BEATS IT.
squeek
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by squeek »

I believe it is in the forums under space terrain beta.
Woodland Willy

Post by Woodland Willy »

GOT IT, THANKS.