habu

Tech Talk: Discuss gaming or computer issues here! We will provide answers to general setup questions, configuration problems and support for determining common problems mostly related to bugs.

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER, Hottieshottie

Ouch
General
General

habu

Post by Ouch »

if your into a big headache.. and your lookin for 2000 dpi.gaming mouse . then go get the new microsoft "habu"..7 button mouse powered by "razer precision"
it;s a great mouse.. if you can figure out the install order. i had rusty and maxx work on it for over and hour each ,,, didnt get it to work correctly.. i somehow mangaed to get the dam thing to update last night and it crashed my system.. :roll: . so first thing this morning i was gonna take it back for a refund (beer money).. i turned on the computer and the freakin thing works.. :pc: i have no idea how.. :comfort: .. but now i can set my dpi from 400 to 2000 on the fly... wooohooo.. i think now maybe just maybe i;ll be able to compete with some of the killer memebers (race).. :hitman: this suker cost 90 buck befor tax so expect it to be about 50 us buck,, but man it;s nice
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound
Felony
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Felony »

Indeed, I've been using the diamondback X 2yrs til the primary button died. Made it easy to switch weapons on the fly as well. If I'm not mistaken I killed you 58 times that way :liar:
Felony

Post by Felony »

$20.00 Microsoft optical USB mouse, with gorgeous blue face and sexy silvery borders. It even has a flashy red light on the bottom!

ImageSpray and Pray Baby!!!
Works "almost" every time.
Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Moving Target »

Same, Same.......................love my little blue mouse.....................$15 at Costco.
See Ya There!
Recoil
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

$90 mouse

Post by Recoil »

Well, thats $90 CAN, I can get it for $51.99 U.S.!

Canadians! LOL :cheeks:
The recoil when firing a gun is the backward momentum of a gun, which is equal to the forward momentum of the bullet or shell, due to conservation of momentum. It has to be absorbed by for example the wrist, the shoulder or the carriage.
Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Moving Target »

Let me try to explain this to you , Recoil...............................Nope, I can't. :comfort:

Actually, that's $15 Maui dollars.
See Ya There!
Recoil
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Recoil »

No matter, I luv ya anyways bro!
The recoil when firing a gun is the backward momentum of a gun, which is equal to the forward momentum of the bullet or shell, due to conservation of momentum. It has to be absorbed by for example the wrist, the shoulder or the carriage.
Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Moving Target »

Did Race tell you Woody will be at Boeing Field May 9 and 10?
See Ya There!
Recoil
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Recoil »

No, he has not mentioned it. Whats the occasion?
Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Moving Target »

I won't be there this year, but I'm sending some of my firefighters down in two groups for some "hands-on" training with Boeing aircraft. I'm going to San Bernardino and Dallas to check out the facilities there as well................................send me a PM and I'll give you Woody's email addy.
See Ya There!
Drifter
Division Commander
Division Commander

Habu to you too

Post by Drifter »

is this a wireless mouse target
RUSTY

Post by RUSTY »

no it is not a wireless mouse...
HOCKEY RULES ALL OTHER SPORTS ARE FOR FOOLS !!
Desert Templar

Post by Desert Templar »

Geez it crashed ur system? not a very good mouse. look on the Bright side (Beer money, lol)! was it ur mosue taht was causing teh high piung yesterdaY?
"On The Battlefield, it is the luck of the draw"
BillCollector
General
General

Post by BillCollector »

Target let me know when youre in San Bernardino, I can meet up with you and get you a fine Southern California Hooker! J?K anyway let me know maybe we could get together for dinner!
I knew violence wansn't the answer, I got it wrong on purpose
longjohn
General
General

habu

Post by longjohn »

Anybody know if the Habu comes in a left hand version
Its hard to get a good mouse for us lefties
:sos: