DONATIONS

The War Room: Look here for official notices, updates and the the latest news. http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?cla ... 345d5ddac2

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER

ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

DONATIONS

Post by ViPER »

I would like to thank Everyone for their donations to TWL account at Game Servers - Every month I will post the Donations here! If you donated and are not on the list - pls reply to my email Thank You and let me know your game name.

For Mar I would like to Thank :cheers:

Mar
Uber $40
Fro $25
Jimmy $20
Roadrunner $20
Squeek $10

Feb
Jimmy $20
Felony $100
Uber $40
Squeek $10
Longjohn $50
G.I. Joe $5

Thank You for donating to TWL.

Also Thanks go to - Felony - for Hosting the web site! And myself for hosting server 3.

Thanks Guys!!!

:cheers:

All donations are direct pay to our account at GameServers and cover the costs of server 1 and 2.

Donations

Thanks Everybody !!! :beer2:
Felony

Well Deserved Donations!!

Post by Felony »

No, no thank you for all of the hard work that you and Fel put into the "Total" package that is TWL and that we all enjoy on a daily basis!!

Thank you ViPER and Fë£ØÑ¥ Enter¯|¯ainment™!!! :twl:
Private_Lapdance
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Private_Lapdance »

I would like to donate this month but not though playedpal. I would like to send a personal check in CND funds so if someone could get me a mailing addy and a "pay to the bearer" tag, I'll fire one off. email is best so I'm at yosecretsquirrel@(chuckthisspamsaver)yahoo.com or just post here and i'll find it. :comfort:
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

Thanks for your interest to donate - Im affraid all donations go directley to Game Servers via paypal.
Jimmy
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Jimmy »

Send me a check Lapdance and I will stick my (3) best guys on getting the paypal thing moving lol

You have got to get set up w/ paypal, I know nobody likes giving out there bank account but this is the way of the future. I have been using pay pal for (3) years now and so far no issues not to say there will never be but sticking your head in the sand doesn't work either.

More and more won't accept a credit card online as everyone is going paypal. (set up and owned by Ebay) so get w/ it soldier or, (if I have to) I will cash your check and send your TWL dues in and let Viper know they are from you.

Send me a PM if you wish
<center>Image

Evil Prospers When Good Men Do Nothing<center>
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

Thanks Jimmy - As long as someone is willing to do that thats fine. I prefer not to handle any funds.

Yea same here - I've used Paypal since it started and no problems. lol i've had more problems with cash deals.
Jimmy
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Jimmy »

No problem, just trying to help out where I can. Taking my 10% cut is ok w/ me lol
<center>Image

Evil Prospers When Good Men Do Nothing<center>