Finally, My Intro

Sign In: New Friends you've come to the right place to introduce yourself!

Moderators: Paul.nz, Hottieshottie

Hloudowig
General
General

Finally, My Intro

Post by Hloudowig »

I am B. Allen Lewis, you know me as Hloudowig (my ancestral German name). Schutzstaffel and I started playing on TWL when we lived in Oregon earlier this year. I took a new job in Las Cruces in March as VP of Engineering at a local electronics company.

Schutzstaffel (he's the better player, if ya haven't noticed) got me hooked on FPS, especially MOH and then we found this great site. It has the best maps, and the greatest guys to shoot at and get shot by 8)

My bad habits and advanced age has provided you guys with lots of chances to earn lots of medals, :rofl: , but I'm looking forward to getting back at each and everyone of you. :guns: :base:

BTW, we have a set of Soviet rifles, me->M44 and SS->9130, that are bolt-action and fire 7.62x54R ammo. These are the ones you find for $84.95 and they are a blast. I went into the Marines over 32 yr ago and I can still hit the iron goat at 300yd in the sitting position with iron sights. So, if you guys want some real live fire action, come and see us sometime. :hitman:
Jimmy
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Jimmy »

Finnaly Hloudowig (Whody for short) 8) now you Guys are offically in, lock stock and barrel lol

I would love to take you up on your offer in New Mexico but if I do, lets shoot some Elk or Deer :hitman:

Good to hear you guys on TS, come get some
<center>Image

Evil Prospers When Good Men Do Nothing<center>
squeek
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by squeek »

Nice to finally hear from you.
Welcome, I look forward to killing you soon. Good to hear you guys on T/S. Adds a lot.
***NON ILLIGITAMUS CARBORUNDUM***
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

welcome to the clan gents...i wont even attempt to say your names on ts.. (canadian eh) can only do hoser/whats up eh.. and hows it goin eh...lol.. glad to see both you gents finaly on teamspeak as well as in the clan.. i look forward to increasing your kill ratio soon... :welcome:
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

welcome to the clan - good to see more old guys joining the 10th.

ViP
Murloc

Post by Murloc »

:ditto:
I respect the Iron sight shootin' wish more people my age did it. Nice playing with you guys!
"Come on you APES you want to live forever?!"- Unknown WW1 SGT