Resigning My Commission

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Resigning My Commission

Post by Moving Target »

Ladies, Gentlemen and the rest of you.

As you're aware, I've not been around for the past few months and given my work commitments, both part-time and full-time, it looks like it'll be quite a while before I can get back in the game..................the construction industry is "on fire" up here and working 50-60 hours a week, as well as my fire fighting career, I simply do not have the time to enjoy your company.

Therefore, after serious deliberation, I think it best I "hang up my stars" for now as I feel I cannot fulfil my commitments to you or the clan. Hopefully this Winter things will calm down a bit and I'll have a day off periodically.

It's been a great four years and with your blessings, I'd like to retain my TWL status (without any ranking) as I have no intention of playing anywhere else when I do have the time.

I wish you all the very best in both the game and real life.
See Ya There!
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

i can understand your choice, will miss having you online.... good luck with your work target...cya around maybe...
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound
Felony

You Will Be Missed

Post by Felony »

Target,

I can honestly say, you were the first real voice of TWL that I heard when I got on TS, thanks to you that kept hounding me to get on TS. :mrgreen: Back when my name was Mr. Winkey! Even with the unusal name that I had (Got Me a Winkey) you welcomed me to the clan with a hot barrell. I will always have a special place in my gun sights for you.

Come back if you can I really miss bullshitting with you online. I wish you all of the best that life has to offer you.

Uber
ViPER wrote:Your resignation is denied - You simply know to much!
I agree ViP!!
Last edited by Felony on Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

Moving Target,

Your resignation is denied - You simply know to much!

Brigade Commander Moving Target has been assigned an honorable station in the TWL Hall of Fame. Now our Highest ranking HOF'r.

Join us when you can Target and drop a post to let us know how your doing.

Godspeed,
ViPER
Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Moving Target »

Due the huge outpouring of grief and the number of cards and letters I've received, I've decided to graciously accept my induction into the TWL Hall Of Fame and will continue to show up from time-to-time.

Take care, all and I'll see you when I can.
See Ya There!
Felony

Post by Felony »

ViPER wrote:Brigade Commander Moving Target has been assigned an honorable station in the TWL Hall of Fame. Now our Highest ranking HOF'r.
An extremely deserving candidate for The War Legends Hall Of Fame! :pc:
BillCollector
General
General

Post by BillCollector »

I second the vote of a big fat REJECTED stamp on targets resignation request. He is an Awesome guy and a big help to my kill to death ratio... Anyway I know you will have time to play and when you do you will play on TWL so I will be seeing you and killing you See ya bud
I knew violence wansn't the answer, I got it wrong on purpose
Desert Templar

Post by Desert Templar »

Target, you are a gentleman and a scholar. you will be missed until you return... then youll be shoty, bahsed, naded, rockettedd, and any thing else i can think of.
"On The Battlefield, it is the luck of the draw"
Felony
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Re: You Will Be Missed

Post by Felony »

UberSoldier wrote:Target,

I can honestly say, you were the first real voice of TWL that I heard when I got on TS, you welcomed me to the clan with a hot barrell. I will always have a special place in my gun sights for you... really miss bullshitting with you online. I wish you all of the best that life has to offer you.

Uber
ViPER wrote:Your resignation is denied - You simply know to much!
I agree ViP!!
Both have said it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only one thing I could add
Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Moving Target »

Thanks Guys..................Felony, I need to ask.........are you pulling or pushing that arrow?

Love Ya!
See Ya There!
Felony
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Felony »

Moving Target wrote:Thanks Guys..................Felony, I need to ask.........are you pulling or pushing that arrow?

Love Ya!
The truth is, your time away will allow me to remove the many arrows i have received from you in this particular location :moon: missin ya already bro :worthy:
Felony

Post by Felony »

:funny:
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

Moving Target wrote:Thanks Guys..................Felony, I need to ask.........are you pulling or pushing that arrow?

Love Ya!
looks like a steady push and pull :peel:
Jimmy
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Jimmy »

Keep In touch Target, you will be missed
<center>Image

Evil Prospers When Good Men Do Nothing<center>
Felony
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Felony »

ViPER wrote:

Love Ya!
looks like a steady push and pull :peel:
Allright, ya...ya...ya. You guys just jak it up...all I know is "its my pain" that I'm feeling here. :comfort: