Missing TWL :(

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

Felony

Missing TWL :(

Post by Felony »

Hey TWL,

I just wanted to post a note saying I miss all you old farts. It's been along time since I've been on. All of the traveling with my job is really taking a toll on me and my TWL time. I've tried a few times to get on while at the hotel and even at work, shhh. The connection at the hotel just SUCKS! Barely enough ping to play, even then it's hard. At work I don't have much time to play and I can't get on TS. It just isn't the same when I can't BS with you guys on TS.

I really miss Roadrunner, ViP, Jimmy, Fel, Bill, Cowl, Ouch, Gas... we all had alot of late nights or should I say early mornings. I will be working at home for 2 weeks. The week before and the week of Turkey Day. I'll also be home the last 3 weeks of the year, so I will be on ALOT!

Anyway, I'm getting all teary eyed here, I'll see you guys online when and if I can.

Happy Killing,
Uber
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

Hey Uber

The fond memories of the good old days of unemployment. LOL

Where do you travel to? Hope the job is going well. Miss you too bud.

ViP
squeek
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by squeek »

Work sucks.
Looking forward to seeing you around a little before the year end. Hopefully things lighten up for you.
Hurry back
***NON ILLIGITAMUS CARBORUNDUM***
BillCollector
General
General

Post by BillCollector »

Miss you too Uber, I tried counting kills with Jimmy but he can't count... Hurry back to the game!!!!
I knew violence wansn't the answer, I got it wrong on purpose
Felony
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Felony »

:funny:
Fro

Post by Fro »

When work slows down over the holidays I will be on more... Working suxxx.
Jimmy
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Jimmy »

Hey Uber, good to hear from you and yes, we have missed you on "late night TWL". Looking forward to the upcoming two weeks you are off.

As for Bill........ Jimmy 17, Bill 3....... seeeeeeeeeee I can count :moon: lol
<center>Image

Evil Prospers When Good Men Do Nothing<center>
BillCollector
General
General

Post by BillCollector »

As for Bill........ Jimmy 17, Bill 3....... seeeeeeeeeee I can count :moon: lol[/quote]

See that just proves that Jimmy cant count!!! :flush:
I knew violence wansn't the answer, I got it wrong on purpose
Felony

Post by Felony »

Jammin Jimmy wrote:Hey Uber, good to hear from you and yes, we have missed you on "late night TWL". Looking forward to the upcoming two weeks you are off.

As for Bill........ Jimmy 17, Bill 3....... seeeeeeeeeee I can count :moon: lol
BillCollector wrote:
Jammin Jimmy wrote:As for Bill........ Jimmy 17, Bill 3....... seeeeeeeeeee I can count lol
See that just proves that Jimmy cant count!!!
Neither one of you can count...Uber 50 Bill and Jimmy 2...loosers! :finger: :finger:
hitman
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by hitman »

ya we miss u to man would like to see u back on asap have fun dont work to hard
Image ALL MUST DIE SAME DAY Y NOT NOW
Felony

Post by Felony »

Well, the vacation I had at the end of last year is now come and gone. The new year is here and work beckons, actually it's creditors wanting the money back they so graciously gave to me to spend during Christmas.

All ready work has me scheduled to be in Southern California for the first 2 months of the year. I will be in Oxnard California at the Port Hueneme Naval installation. Hopefully I will be able to get online and kill, I mean play on the server. I will be leaving this Sunday 1/6/2007...damn gotta get use to that again, 1/6/2008. Hopefully I can get to the hotel in time for LMS.

I hope everyone had a good 2007 and may 2008 be better than it began. 40 seconds into 2008 is "The year the Space Needle went limp!" For those who don't know, the "WHOLE" needle is suppose to be engulfed in fireworks.