MOHAA Clock

Discussion forum for TWL Servers, Maps and Mods: Look here for all the latest on new maps and mods. Got a MOD request? All support, discussion and development.

Moderator: ViPER

Private_Lapdance
Sergeant
Sergeant

MOHAA Clock

Post by Private_Lapdance »

what exactly is the MOHAA clock download supposed to do exactly? I DL'd it and installed it but havent noticed it actually do anything. The only possible effect it may have had is to mess with my windows clock, which has mysteriously rolled back one hour and made me late for work. :snoopy:
The Warlord of consistent skill never leaves traces of where he has been. He is indistinguishable among the many. His plans are well thought out, but are unfathomable to the Enemy. He appears where he is not, disappears into the void without a trace and prepares for his next attack. - Sun Tzu, Book 6-The Art of War

On the battlefield there is no substitute for overwhelming firepower and a decent cup of tea. -Private Lapdance
Felony

MOHAA Clock

Post by Felony »

The purpose of the MOHAA Clock: This application displays your system time while in game. If your system time is wrong, your in game MOHAA Clock will be wrong.

Once you have downloaded the MOHAA Clock file run the installation, and take note where it is installing it. It should be "C:\Program Files\EA Games.

Look for this application file:
Image then double click on it.

This will bring up a mini window that is titled "MOH Clock". Do not close this.
This has to be open to have the time view in game. Open your MOH game and presto... you will have a clock in the top right hand corner.

Felony

Day Light Savings Time

Post by Felony »

Don't forget to set your old computer to the new DLST which starts this year! You don't want to be late for work like Lapdance. :pc:

If you have noticed that your time has moved behind already on most older electronic devices it's because of this. Other than just adjusting the time manually, some are accustom to having Windows in particular do this for them. Vista user need not apply.

Here is a SITE with some information on this and why it was changed, if you didn't know.

Also, here is the PATCH for Windowx XP. I may be a dollar late and a day or 2 short, but it's the thought that counts.

And if you totally have no clue on the DLST schedule, here you are. This shows the old and new schedules.

hitman
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by hitman »

good luck i not get it to work lol
Image ALL MUST DIE SAME DAY Y NOT NOW
Private_Lapdance
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Private_Lapdance »

Thanks for the reply. Turns out my pc losing an hour had nothing to do with the MOH clock. Oddly enough, some of the computers at work also rolled back an hour on the same day as mine. It was freaky but survivable. At least now I know how to use the MOH clock.
Thanks again :twl:
The Warlord of consistent skill never leaves traces of where he has been. He is indistinguishable among the many. His plans are well thought out, but are unfathomable to the Enemy. He appears where he is not, disappears into the void without a trace and prepares for his next attack. - Sun Tzu, Book 6-The Art of War

On the battlefield there is no substitute for overwhelming firepower and a decent cup of tea. -Private Lapdance