Server one test

Discussion forum for TWL Servers, Maps and Mods: Look here for all the latest on new maps and mods. Got a MOD request? All support, discussion and development.

Moderator: ViPER

ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Server one test

Post by ViPER »

On server one I am testing an Ironsite mod that will require ongoing tweeks. When this mod is on I am removing the crosshairs.

You must crouch to aim your weapon down the site -

Not all weapons have been calibrated so please be patient - this mod like the tactical mod will be voteable and not standard on the server.

post your comments or questions here

ViP
Schutzstaffel
General
General

Post by Schutzstaffel »

very cool Viper COD has that feature too little had to run n shoot in the view, but very useful for accurate shoots though.
hitman
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by hitman »

that well be cool cane not waet to see it it well be a bitt harder butt fun
Image ALL MUST DIE SAME DAY Y NOT NOW
BillCollector
General
General

Post by BillCollector »

did Hitman say "butt fun"? uh oh!!! looks like a fun mad viper 8)
I knew violence wansn't the answer, I got it wrong on purpose
Desert Templar

Post by Desert Templar »

Sweet, so now youll have to actually stand still. BUt crouch? waht a bout snipers? thats gonna be kinda hard to do from the top of towers and stuff!
"On The Battlefield, it is the luck of the draw"
Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Moving Target »

War is Hell, soldier :cheeks:
See Ya There!
Hloudowig
General
General

Post by Hloudowig »

I like this as a temporary mod for an occaisional more realistic play, these guys who run & shoot while leaning over are a joke! Try that in the real world, I will be crouching with my M44 waiting for ya. :hitman:
Private_Lapdance
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Private_Lapdance »

Looks like a fun mod, but I say the best way to improve aim is to have FF turned on with a punt on the third down :drill:
I'm a gunner, sometimes I'm a run and gunner but im never set up for run gun and lean, I've tried it but it doesnt do much for my aim. But then I only played Counterstrike for about an hour online so maybe I never learned the "skill". You want me to aim more carefully? I got no problem with that :guns:
The Warlord of consistent skill never leaves traces of where he has been. He is indistinguishable among the many. His plans are well thought out, but are unfathomable to the Enemy. He appears where he is not, disappears into the void without a trace and prepares for his next attack. - Sun Tzu, Book 6-The Art of War

On the battlefield there is no substitute for overwhelming firepower and a decent cup of tea. -Private Lapdance