Earn your Wings!!

Discussion forum for TWL Servers, Maps and Mods: Look here for all the latest on new maps and mods. Got a MOD request? All support, discussion and development.

Moderator: ViPER

ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Earn your Wings!!

Post by ViPER »

Hitman and Silo have thier wings - Contact me if you earn yours. The following must apply.

Conditions - must be at least 4 on the server (2 on 2)

take a screen shot of the scoreboard showing at least 3 kills and 0 deaths to earn your wings.

or

take a screen shot of succesful message under compass thats says you destroyed at least 5 planes and your team must result in a win - include ending scoreboard.

or

take a screen shot of succesful message under compass thats says you destroyed the HMS Formidable and your team must result in a win - include ending scoreboard.

GOODLUCK
ViP
Fro

Post by Fro »

I had that last night, but only took a screenshot of the torpedo hitting the ship... Oh well....
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

Kill 3 + 0 deaths.... :shock: if i can stop hitting the freakin ground..........for some odd reason there seems to be such smaller targets for me to see.... :wink: if i play everynight for amonth i might get "A" kill .. i try tho... :D how do you get the torpedo view? i looked for a readme file but as i pointed out i am blind :wc:
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

You can wait till your dead and spec torpedo
Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Moving Target »

You gentlemen may consider yourselves extremely fortunate....................my game crashes every time I try to fly, so you won't need to worry about my killing you and your loved ones in the air. :lol:
See Ya There!
Fro

Post by Fro »

That is a bummer, Target... I wanted to shoot you down... Or get shot down. :-}
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

Moving Target wrote:You gentlemen may consider yourselves extremely fortunate....................my game crashes every time I try to fly, so you won't need to worry about my killing you and your loved ones in the air. :lol:
http://thewarlegends.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=327#327
Felony

Post by Felony »

I do believe I finally will receive my wings. No not my "Red Wings" either. I took the screen shot destroying the carrier with 9 planes on the carrier!!! :D

So how do you need the pics ViP? Leave them as .tga or convert to another format?
Peas
General
General

Post by Peas »

Wings? :D :D

I need to a medal for crash & burn :lol: :lol:

Great mod I just stink at it.... Lots of fun! Good job.

Mayday, Mayday! :shock: :) :)
TWL Peas
RUSTY

Post by RUSTY »

ok. I guess we are talking about server 3. correct ?

Not where are the ships ?? I only see the other air strip.... Fill me in on this plz and thx... :? :? :?

Why does it still say i am a Master Sgt... when it should be Captain...
HOCKEY RULES ALL OTHER SPORTS ARE FOR FOOLS !!
Fro

Post by Fro »

RUSTY wrote:ok. I guess we are talking about server 3. correct ?

Not where are the ships ?? I only see the other air strip.... Fill me in on this plz and thx... :? :? :?

Why does it still say i am a Master Sgt... when it should be Captain...
There are a few different maps. If you are there alone, it wont change maps unless you call a vote to change maps. Do that and practice up.