Introduction

Sign In: New Friends you've come to the right place to introduce yourself!

Moderators: Paul.nz, Hottieshottie

Namanation
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Introduction

Post by Namanation »

Hello, I just found this in my mail box and it says if I dont introduce myself within 72 hours ill be banned. Im sorry im a little late since this was sent last Aug. :roll: Anyway Im Namanation and Ive been a member of this board since late 2007. Ive been in this clan since early 2004 I think it was, so me introducing myself just proves the massive inteligence I posses :finger:
Felony
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Re: Introduction

Post by Felony »

Namanation wrote:Hello, I just found this in my mail box and it says if I dont introduce myself within 72 hours ill be banned. Im sorry im a little late since this was sent last Aug. :roll: Anyway Im Namanation and Ive been a member of this board since late 2007. Ive been in this clan since early 2004 I think it was, so me introducing myself just proves the massive inteligence I posses :finger:
Well how nice!

Three little ol ladies sitting on a Savannah park bench, one on the end leaned over to the others and said.

In slow Southern Style: "My husband treats me so nice, he send me to Europe and the Orient, I get to travel anywhere I like."

The one in the middle says "Well how nice."

The opposite one speaks up and says, "My husband treats me nice too, he buy me furs and diamonds, he buys me anything I desire."

The middle one says "Well how nice." But only silence remains. So she is asked, "Honey, dosen't your husband treat you nice?"

She responds, "My husband treats me real nice, he sends me to grammar school and etiquette school, and I think he treats me real nice."

They ask her, "Now honey, how does that treat you nice by making you work so hard in school? I don't think thats treating you very nice at all.

She simply replied, one of the first things they taught me in etiquette school was when I really whant to say Fu*k You, I learned to how to say "Well how nice."
hitman
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by hitman »

LMAO :rofl: that is a good one
Image ALL MUST DIE SAME DAY Y NOT NOW
Felony

Post by Felony »

Well, the infamous Namanation. I've heard and seen the name and now I have a face to shoot at! :hitman:

:finger: :welcome: Welcome back brother!!! :welcome: :finger:
Desert Templar

Post by Desert Templar »

well how nice of a story, lol. Good one.
"On The Battlefield, it is the luck of the draw"