Hi All, Not a lot of time to play

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

Race Bannon
General
General

Hi All, Not a lot of time to play

Post by Race Bannon »

Hello All

Just throught that I would drop you a line letting you know what all is going on.

As some of you may know, my family and I have been in the proccess of building a new house. There have been all kinds of problems getting this off the ground. First we hired a company (ran by an old retired indavidual) to desighn, permit, and install our septic system. We wrote a check for $20,000.00 for the system. Unfortunaly, last week when the man who we hired went to bed; he did not wake up in the moring.

Second we were told that we would be able to to live in our exsisting house while the new house was being built (Our new house was to be built right behind the new one, and then the old one would be demollished). However, when the first when the fist layout of our property the guy who was doing the work, used the wrong property marker. So now we found out that our new house is going to be built smack dab in the middle of our exsisting house. So this weekened the family and I will be looking for a Class A Motorhome to live in for the five or six moths it is going to take to build out new home.

And then there is school. I am in the last year of my school and the classes are becoming more and more difficult. Right now I am working on Kernal program using Linux\Unix. So I am not left with a lot of free time. I am trying hard from getting short timers attitude.

I'm going to try to get some gamming in here and there, but once the we get the RV set up I am going to have to pack up my office.

Take care and God bless.
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

hey race sorry to hear about the house problems... but at the same time, congrats.(on the new house)
miss getting bashed by ya (not).. take care bud i hope to see ya online killin and bashin soon...
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound
SuicideBomber(inPA)

Re: Hi All, Not a lot of time to play

Post by SuicideBomber(inPA) »

Race Bannon wrote:Hello All

Just throught that I would drop you a line letting you know what all is going on.

As some of you may know, my family and I have been in the proccess of building a new house. There have been all kinds of problems getting this off the ground. First we hired a company (ran by an old retired indavidual) to desighn, permit, and install our septic system. We wrote a check for $20,000.00 for the system. Unfortunaly, last week when the man who we hired went to bed; he did not wake up in the moring.

Second we were told that we would be able to to live in our exsisting house while the new house was being built (Our new house was to be built right behind the new one, and then the old one would be demollished). However, when the first when the fist layout of our property the guy who was doing the work, used the wrong property marker. So now we found out that our new house is going to be built smack dab in the middle of our exsisting house. So this weekened the family and I will be looking for a Class A Motorhome to live in for the five or six moths it is going to take to build out new home.

And then there is school. I am in the last year of my school and the classes are becoming more and more difficult. Right now I am working on Kernal program using Linux\Unix. So I am not left with a lot of free time. I am trying hard from getting short timers attitude.

I'm going to try to get some gamming in here and there, but once the we get the RV set up I am going to have to pack up my office.

Take care and God bless.
good luck with all that man...............sorry to hear about the tough times your having.......................keep your chin up......................................later.........................gary :twl:
<center>Image<center>