Building A PC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

SuicideBomber(inPA)

Building A PC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by SuicideBomber(inPA) »

:thumbup1: Give me some ideas on what motherboard and processor to use i have a list of all the things i wanna use.............i wanna build a gaming pc with all the lights..................something to do until i get my bike!!!! :cheers: :twl:
<center>Image<center>
Paul.nz
General
General

same situation here

Post by Paul.nz »

I am building a new system also.I have ordered the monitor and hardrive and am still working on what motherboard to buy.I am going with the intel E8400 and gf8800gt oc video card but the more i read the more confusing it gets.And to top it off this pc has been crashing and giving me grief and i have tracked it down to a faulty power supply which is just 2 months old so need to contact supplier.I am buying stuff i can use now on this pc untill i have finally decided and will order the rest together.
SuicideBomber(inPA)

Post by SuicideBomber(inPA) »

Nice man.........it does get confusing.......mine is going to be a EVGA Enforce 780i SLI motherboard and the processor is a intel core 2 quad q6700 2.66 ghz.............i wanna run 2 EVGA Geforce 7600gt superclocked 512 512 mb vid cardsthe power supply for this is a OCZ 850 watt.................this stuff is pretty expensive so it will be awhile before its complete...............but when it is done it should be a real beast.................well thats all for now gimmie some feed back later fellas!!! :twl:
<center>Image<center>