Just a thought

Discussion forum for TWL Servers, Maps and Mods: Look here for all the latest on new maps and mods. Got a MOD request? All support, discussion and development.

Moderator: ViPER

Paul.nz
General
General

Just a thought

Post by Paul.nz »

A few times playing spearhead i have seen people running around with no weapon and not actually shooting.
Picture a free for all game with no names shown from the players and one player chosen by the pc, can fire and give sounds etc but takes no health, but anyone who hits them loses their own health.Only the player shooting blanks would know (expecially if everyone had the same skin) and would be very frustraiting because he can run out shooting at you and you instantly would shoot back.

Also picture a free for all and as soon as you sprawn you have a 20 second timer to kill someone and if you havn't by 20 seconds you die a horrible death then resprawn.If you do kill someone your time starts at 20 seconds again.This will be a non camping mod etc.
To change this a bit after 20 seconds you stay dead.That way the last 2 people alive will battle it out for the glory and the last alive is the winner.
To make it harder make it 15 seconds......

Well it was just a thought.......
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

Good ideas Paul :biggrin:

Not sure the first one is possible. hehe not sure I really understand it :confused: , but I do know the rebound damage has been attempted by Sorridstroker and I don't think he was able to get it working.

The second iis a good idea! but once again - death detection is not simple and has not been modded with much success :sad:

Don't give up :thumbup1:
SuicideBomber(inPA)

Post by SuicideBomber(inPA) »

Sounds like great ideas :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl:
<center>Image<center>