America's Independence Day

The War Room: Look here for official notices, updates and the the latest news. http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?cla ... 345d5ddac2

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER

Jimmy
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

America's Independence Day

Post by Jimmy »

I know I could search the web and find some excellent historical info and cool video but I just wanted to post for this special day of our America. Most importantly to thank our troops where ever they are, Iraq, Afghanistan, the coast of Iran our China to include the support of our troops here in America.

I am not going into the issue of the this war being right or wrong, some say like the Vietnam war but Hey, Dadgummit we are fighting for our freedom and our right to exist as a free country, free from tyranny, free from oppression and freedom for our religious right. I believe we are all God's children no matter where we live, once and if ever we get there, we can move forward as a United America. That is what our America is all about, not Amerixa (half America half Mexico) or Americabul, (that would be the BS counties of..............well you know. This is our America and our beliefs, traditions, love of our fellow brothers and neighbors. As Nathan Hale once said " I may not agree with what you say but I will die defending your right to say it".

God Bless America
<center>Image

Evil Prospers When Good Men Do Nothing<center>
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

Happy fourth TWL - As is every year - you can celebrate with fireworks on server 1. :twl:
Hloudowig
General
General

Post by Hloudowig »

I second those thoughts Jimmy. Our forefathers sacrificed a lot to make this country great, it's not perfect, but it's the best one I have ever seen and I have seen quite a few.

As to whether we should be involved in any particular place should not be the issue now but that we continue to support our troops for the hardships they have to endure.

We should challenge our leaders to make sure that we don't keep our men and women somewhere too long nor pull them out too early. This isn't the first time we have intervened in other countries to stabilize the populace and or even to protect our interests. Just look up the Banana Republics in the first half of the 20th century. Freedom and the security to protect it is very expensive in terms of people and money.

Tyrants and thugs don't just give up because you ask them nicely or negotiate fairly. Their methods are brutal and deadly: Intimidation, toture and murder. "One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is just a statistic" (Commonly attributed to Stalin, but that's another story).

So let us celebrate our Freedom on the 4th :wave:
Paul.nz
General
General

4th of july.

Post by Paul.nz »

I know how important this day is for you americans.Here in new zealand we have ANZAC day which is a very special day.A lot of american movies and tv programs always relate to it and the same program can have five or ten forth of julys in the same series one after each other.
Well have a great day and eat and drink lots.....just take a few minutes and think about the early years and conflicts in the past.Remember all that have paid the price with their lives and also think about the soldiers and their familys now in these latest wars.
As long as the common worker remembers and celebrates days like this, you as a country at least for one day will be reunited as one.
Omegaman

Post by Omegaman »

GOD BLESS THE USA!!!!!!

OMEGA-MAN
Felony

Post by Felony »

<center>Amen Brother!!!
Image<center>