hey and goodbye

Sign In: New Friends you've come to the right place to introduce yourself!

Moderators: Paul.nz, Hottieshottie

Blackbird

hey and goodbye

Post by Blackbird »

hello everyone,,

first thing im going too say is i'm leaving TWL not because i dont like you ppl i actually like you all very well but the point is when i play medal of honor theres no one in the server i never see anyone and thats why i decided too leave, i'm sorry and i will miss you all

have fun at TWL,

take care,

Whitebird
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Re: hey and goodbye

Post by ViPER »

Whitebird wrote:hello everyone,,

first thing im going too say is i'm leaving TWL not because i dont like you ppl i actually like you all very well but the point is when i play medal of honor theres no one in the server i never see anyone and thats why i decided too leave, i'm sorry and i will miss you all

have fun at TWL,

take care,

Whitebird

Take Care bud.

you are a good sport and I enjoyed having you on the server. I am sure there is a Jr clan out there that is more populated during the working hours. Good luck and stop by anytime to say hello.

ViP
Silo

Post by Silo »

Sad, but funny to hear that. The sad part is that we gained and lost a member. The funny part is I imagine WB played here enough to be noticed and recruited, but only staying for 1 1/2 months... hmmm. Lots of other servers are empty for periods of time, so I imagine WB will probably move around a bit before settling down. I wonder if WB ever got on the public TS channel and chatted with us. Makes a world of difference when you hear people you are competing against instead of just using chatting via text in the game.

Take care WB, Hopefully you will stop by and play when people are online. It only takes one nut to grow an oak. Same goes for the server, it only takes one to fill it.

Bazookas engage!!!!

Silo
Omegaman

Post by Omegaman »

:wave: :wave: :wag: :wag:
Hloudowig
General
General

Post by Hloudowig »

I have noticed that there is a seasonal aspect to number of players on the servers. There was a definite drop at the beginning of summer, but hey it that unusual? I imagine that when the sun starts setting at 4:30pm the situation changes.

Lately I started coming in when there's no one around and worked on my shooting skills with the clay pigeons, still waiting for the improvement part. :wink: You also get the chance, if you're the only one on, to vote the map of your choice and check stuff out without being bashed and blown away. :lol:

If WB would have stuck around for a few more days he would caught the other night when we max'd Server 1
Drifter
Division Commander
Division Commander

hey and goodbye

Post by Drifter »

hey white i understand .........it does get spars..........at times

keep checking on the server...........

drif