TWL SERVER UPDATE

The War Room: Look here for official notices, updates and the the latest news. http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?cla ... 345d5ddac2

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER

ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

TWL SERVER UPDATE

Post by ViPER »

Just wanted to update you on the servers.

Finally - Server Three is working like a champ - it is currentley running rifle objective with
stock dm maps modded for objective. This server is also equiped to run mefy mods - freeze tag - freeze tag objective - obj - capture the flag all that stuff can be set up to run with a quick server start per request. I will be working to make the objective mods an addon to the mefy mod so be patient if you are heavy into this.

Server One and Server Two are almost identical - Hold mod all weapons and hold mod rifles. We will soon be dropping one of these servers as either can be used both ways and with less peeps playing it just doesn't make sense to keep them both running. in addition the new server will be capable of running the new objective config as well - but not the mefy mods.

Pleas post any suggestions, questions, comments and concerns here -

Thx ViP
Jimmy
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Jimmy »

Third Person Please......... and single bash, if it takes two bashes then it takes all the fun out and requires me to shot instead :shakeshead: my 2 cents
<center>Image

Evil Prospers When Good Men Do Nothing<center>
Hloudowig
General
General

Post by Hloudowig »

We didn't have a chance to get on this weekend, SS's computer is minus a decent grpahics card, :14a: but we got one on order.

I would vote to keep Server 2. :guns:
:waffen:
Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Moving Target »

I'm not on enough anymore to suggest which server should be discontinued. My only question is if you choose to discontinue Server 1, can the maximum number of players be increased on Server 2 as it currently only allows for 14 players, whereas Server 1 allows for 24 players? If we want more action on our server(s), we need to make sure we offer room for additional players.
See Ya There!
Hottieshottie
General
General

Post by Hottieshottie »

Last night we had a full server alomst. It was busy as can be for a bit. Just a side note :
Was wondering if Server one is gone Now. It hasnt been up since this afternoon. Can anyone update us on this please. Thanks!