Funny New Thingy :D

Discussion forum for TWL Servers, Maps and Mods: Look here for all the latest on new maps and mods. Got a MOD request? All support, discussion and development.

Moderator: ViPER

TriXsteR

Funny New Thingy :D

Post by TriXsteR »

I reckon that new mod that lets you become tanks and dogs and weenier heads is hilarious!!! I like it alot and thank who ever made it :D not sure who made it soz. but your awesome!

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
/Users/ellisfamily/Desktop/TWL_TRIXSTER_SIGNUTURE.psd
Paul.nz
General
General

That mod is rigged

Post by Paul.nz »

Viper has rigged that mod so i blow up whenever i try to change.I am sure there is a "destroy paul" mod and the admin have a good laugh when ever i try to use it.
I can sence all eyes from the americans watching me and saying to themselves "hay everyone the kiwi is going to explode " and get ready to burst out laughing at my misfortune.
TriXsteR

Post by TriXsteR »

Ahahahaha! Even i would laugh at your misfortune. It would be rather funny... Being a kiwi myself i guess i can laugh. :D Oh yea. Paul have you seen The Devil Dared Me To? Its a funny NZ film
/Users/ellisfamily/Desktop/TWL_TRIXSTER_SIGNUTURE.psd
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

err dont forget about us canadians..we like watching ya explode just as much.. :tongue:
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound
Paul.nz
General
General

MOVIE

Post by Paul.nz »

trixter no i have never heard of that movie,and if it is made in new zealand i definatly will not see it.