Query from =FCF=

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

Private_Lapdance
Sergeant
Sergeant

Query from =FCF=

Post by Private_Lapdance »

I was on =FCF= last night and I was asked by Mr. Daveyjones of that squad a couple of things. His first question was about whether there was some kind of feud between our two clans, and his second question related to that in that he was banned from this forum within 2 days of registering( hence the feud question). I didn't have any answers as I wasn't aware of any inter clan feud and certainly have no say in the admin of the forums, so I'm asking on his behalf i guess. Any help on these issues would be a great thing.
:twl:
The Warlord of consistent skill never leaves traces of where he has been. He is indistinguishable among the many. His plans are well thought out, but are unfathomable to the Enemy. He appears where he is not, disappears into the void without a trace and prepares for his next attack. - Sun Tzu, Book 6-The Art of War

On the battlefield there is no substitute for overwhelming firepower and a decent cup of tea. -Private Lapdance
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

We have other forum guests from FCF and they were not banned, it is not because he is in FCF.
Private_Lapdance
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Private_Lapdance »

Thanks, I thought I had seen posts from FCF'ers here before.
Oh, BTW, Thanks for the games last night, it was fun :cheers:
The Warlord of consistent skill never leaves traces of where he has been. He is indistinguishable among the many. His plans are well thought out, but are unfathomable to the Enemy. He appears where he is not, disappears into the void without a trace and prepares for his next attack. - Sun Tzu, Book 6-The Art of War

On the battlefield there is no substitute for overwhelming firepower and a decent cup of tea. -Private Lapdance