what are "dollars" for?

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

Private_Lapdance
Sergeant
Sergeant

what are "dollars" for?

Post by Private_Lapdance »

what are "dollars' for? it's the first time I have seen them on a forum so I'm not sure if they have an actual function or just some kind of decoration. I couldn't seem to find any info on them here. :twl: :Beer:
The Warlord of consistent skill never leaves traces of where he has been. He is indistinguishable among the many. His plans are well thought out, but are unfathomable to the Enemy. He appears where he is not, disappears into the void without a trace and prepares for his next attack. - Sun Tzu, Book 6-The Art of War

On the battlefield there is no substitute for overwhelming firepower and a decent cup of tea. -Private Lapdance
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

The plan was to use them for betting and challanges - but no one ever did. :whip:
Private_Lapdance
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Private_Lapdance »

so theres some way to exchange them with each other? otherwise how would we use them for bets?
The Warlord of consistent skill never leaves traces of where he has been. He is indistinguishable among the many. His plans are well thought out, but are unfathomable to the Enemy. He appears where he is not, disappears into the void without a trace and prepares for his next attack. - Sun Tzu, Book 6-The Art of War

On the battlefield there is no substitute for overwhelming firepower and a decent cup of tea. -Private Lapdance
Omegaman

Post by Omegaman »

Yes you can exchange them with each other.