long time no see

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

Race Bannon
General
General

long time no see

Post by Race Bannon »

Hi Everyone.

I just wanted to put in a message that to let everyone know what has been going on since I sighned off last July.

The new house is almost finnished. We have few little things to get done and we will have all are permits. As you can tell, I have internet access in the new house. I don't think that it it going to be long before the rest of my office is back up and running. So far all ther is in my office is my computer, a cable modem, a router, and bout 25 other computers waiting for me to fix them.

I am almost done with school. As of the first of the year I only have 4 classes left....YEA! I am going to take about six months off from school and then I am either going to go for my MBA or a degree in Cullinary Arts. Not really sure on which direction I want to go.

I also had Gastic Bypass on the 12th of November. At the time of the sugury I weighed 396Lbs. I now weigh 318 Lbs. I am loosing about a pound a day and hope to be down around 200Lbs before too long. It should not be hard, I only avarege about 300 calories a day.

For those of you that have not known me, I am a PC Tech/Network Admin for a large water utility in the Seattle/Tacoma WA area. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I do not get the chance to spend a lot of time in the forums but if you want to email me your guestion at Comptec@hotmail.com Please feel free to do so.

Many blessings for a happy new year...and good killing....Race (Rich) Bannon
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

Hey Race - good to see your back. Ill be looking for ya + :cheers:
Race Bannon
General
General

Post by Race Bannon »

Thanks Viper. It is good finaly to get my home computers up and running and to get some killing time.

Oh by the way, my oldest daughter still asks when I am on line if you are playing.
TriXsteR

Post by TriXsteR »

Hey Race, Good to finally meet you and get to know you more :)

And yes, Welcome back! :wave:
/Users/ellisfamily/Desktop/TWL_TRIXSTER_SIGNUTURE.psd