Theme music

The War Room: Look here for official notices, updates and the the latest news. http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?cla ... 345d5ddac2

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER

ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Theme music

Post by ViPER »

http://thewarlegends.com/

check out the theme music on our front page. I thought it would be cool to have a TWL theme.

If people like this or if there are suggestions for something else let me know. The theme should have bearings in MOH and WW2 so no tired old rebel war metal you hear on all the daycare clan sites pls. this theme was written by Michael Giacchino.

Also - for anyone who may be interested - a mod can be made to substitute the final TWL theme in your mohaa main lobby. :twl:
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

funny you mentioned that.. yesterday i was sayin to drifter and hottie that it would be kool if we have/had some memebers that had some ability to create something like that.. a TWL tune....being a drummer..thats about all i could add..i do have a electronic kit that does have marching band drums...plus 30's 40's style as well. :ok:
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound
Über§oldier
General
General

Post by Über§oldier »

<center>Here is Ouch at practice...

Image<center>
<center>Image</center>
<center>Image
“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
General George S. Patton (American General in World War I and II, 1885-1945)
</center>
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

gotta lov that pic.. i had hair :wink:
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound
TriXsteR

Post by TriXsteR »

Man! The start of that gets me ready to kill! Its the kind of song you would expect to hear in a movie when a crap load of people are ganna die.

:guns:
/Users/ellisfamily/Desktop/TWL_TRIXSTER_SIGNUTURE.psd