more maps on the way - your input needed

Discussion forum for TWL Servers, Maps and Mods: Look here for all the latest on new maps and mods. Got a MOD request? All support, discussion and development.

Moderator: ViPER

ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

more maps on the way - your input needed

Post by ViPER »

Just to let you all know, Im working on a few new map paks.

BEST OF TWL MAP PAK
I am putting together many of the best and most often played maps in one map pak to make it easier for
people to get the maps. this one you wont need if you have all the maps! But I would like to know what your favorite maps are..... so lets hear it, what are your favs?

OBJECTIVE MAP PAK TWO
OBJ map pak one has been a big hit with the late night OBJ group so I am putting together the second OBJ maps
and they will be ready this week!!! so look for this!!!

then a little further down the road you can look forward to map pak 8. and in addition working on my own mapping and modding projects I will be updating the TWL mod pak that will include new models that I intend to use to script many of the custom tdm maps to obj maps. i.e allies destroy the panzer tank in morocco etc.....

:twl:
Schutzstaffel
General
General

Post by Schutzstaffel »

Hey Viper here is a list of maps I like. City Heights, Verlassen,The Train, The Siege, Riverside, Falls, The Church, Colditz, Rockbound, Dorf, Aftermath 2, Gefallene Stadt 2, Bombed Village, Wolf, St Renan, Aftermath Revisited, Avidnon, BOB 4, West Wycombe, Tractorworks, Staligrad 1943, Schule, Pipline, Russia, Op Market Garden, Farm, Brecourt Mannner, Tomb, Radar, Shopp, Partenon, Little Castle, Landhaus, Kloster, Garage, Firemadness, Circus, Firefight, Close, Bocages, Eagles Nest, Bullet Train, Routenord, Streets of London, Thunder II, Forschungslabor, Gefallene Stadt, Marakesh, Snowhill, Needle, Tournament Room, Toy Soldiers, Tunisian_sh, Aegypten, Cod Harbour, Le Village, Mission Africa, Muna Hill, Tunisian Night, Osiedle, Place de Ville, Rainy Park, Rainy Park Night, Refinery, Tranquility, Wip_atak. :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :Beer: :guns: :twl:
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

59 maps shutzstaffel? :roll: ..I;ll leave 2..suspended and base jump. :guns: :twl:
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

Schutzstaffel wrote:Hey Viper here is a list of maps I like. City Heights, Verlassen,The Train, The Siege, Riverside, Falls, The Church, Colditz, Rockbound, Dorf, Aftermath 2, Gefallene Stadt 2, Bombed Village, Wolf, St Renan, Aftermath Revisited, Avidnon, BOB 4, West Wycombe, Tractorworks, Staligrad 1943, Schule, Pipline, Russia, Op Market Garden, Farm, Brecourt Mannner, Tomb, Radar, Shopp, Partenon, Little Castle, Landhaus, Kloster, Garage, Firemadness, Circus, Firefight, Close, Bocages, Eagles Nest, Bullet Train, Routenord, Streets of London, Thunder II, Forschungslabor, Gefallene Stadt, Marakesh, Snowhill, Needle, Tournament Room, Toy Soldiers, Tunisian_sh, Aegypten, Cod Harbour, Le Village, Mission Africa, Muna Hill, Tunisian Night, Osiedle, Place de Ville, Rainy Park, Rainy Park Night, Refinery, Tranquility, Wip_atak. :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :Beer: :guns: :twl:

Did you leave any out? :lol:
Schutzstaffel
General
General

Post by Schutzstaffel »

Actually it is 67 maps and yes Viper a left out the Koh Maps those are just my favorite 1-7 Maps :Beer:
Paul.nz
General
General

Terrible with names

Post by Paul.nz »

I am shocking with names of maps.Most of the time i dont know what they are till i start playing them.
My favourite customs are blitzafort,teamzero,the bank (i think its called that),stlo,the church.

Me being a simpleton prefers smaller maps not hard maps with not many confusing hallways and the objective very easy to find like a cannon to blow up not find the papers hiding somewhere then turn on a radar then put the jug on then make the coffee ------ simple is bliss.