Donations

The War Room: Look here for official notices, updates and the the latest news. http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?cla ... 345d5ddac2

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER

BillCollector
General
General

Donations

Post by BillCollector »

Hey all I just wanted to throw this out there, We all enjoy playing on these servers and mybe some of us do not realize they are not free. And on top of that the time Viper puts in to make the game new fresh and interesting is priceless. Ive notice donations have been pretty much non existant I am talking to myself here also, So lets throw in a little to pay for the fun we have and vipers hard work even if its 5 bucks it all helps. (Viper never mentions this he does it out of the fun of the game but I think we should all help him out a little) Thanks Mighty <TWL> :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :cheers:
I knew violence wansn't the answer, I got it wrong on purpose
squeek
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by squeek »

Well said Collector.
Viper does a fabulous job keeping the servers and website running. Most of this happens behind the scenes, but ultimately it does cost money. Donations, no matter the size, are needed to keep things running smooth. I for one enjoy playing in your servers and will send a donation.
Thanks Viper

Bumping this post back up
squeek
***NON ILLIGITAMUS CARBORUNDUM***