Downloading sites.

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

Paul.nz
General
General

Downloading sites.

Post by Paul.nz »

Most of you would have heard megaupload has been closed down and are being taken to court.On television they are saying most people are simply getting the files from different sites.I spent a bit of time looking around today and found a huge amount of sites have removed the files or even made downloading files apart from the files you uploaded not allowed.This courtcase is a test case and a lot of the download sites are scared.
Megaupload is not the biggest site but i think it was proberly the easiest to attack and proberly the bigger chance of success to make the others rethink about how they are run.i downloaded two movies today and instead of taking a few minutes to find each one it took about five minutes so it is getting harder.
Tartan

Re: Downloading sites.

Post by Tartan »

Paul.nz wrote:Most of you would have heard megaupload has been closed down and are being taken to court.On television they are saying most people are simply getting the files from different sites.I spent a bit of time looking around today and found a huge amount of sites have removed the files or even made downloading files apart from the files you uploaded not allowed.This courtcase is a test case and a lot of the download sites are scared.
Megaupload is not the biggest site but i think it was proberly the easiest to attack and proberly the bigger chance of success to make the others rethink about how they are run.i downloaded two movies today and instead of taking a few minutes to find each one it took about five minutes so it is getting harder.
Yes same here Paul not as easy now