One More Thing....

Read me first before posting anywhere! Review our policies and remember to abide by them as failure to do this may result in a ban from the best MOH Clan on the net! Now why would you want to do that?

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER

redneck kilo-charlie
Sergeant
Sergeant

One More Thing....

Post by redneck kilo-charlie »

I often get team-damaged and team-killed by random players, and it is pissing me off, and I know they do it on purpose because when the regulars do it, they always apologise, as do I. And no amount of voting them out works so to be fair I team-kill them till they leave, fair enough it is childish but what else can I do because they are ruining the game?

Also, for the record, NIB_AMASSO often starts shit in the chat and gives me a bunch of shit, and I got kicked once because you all voted me out and stated, "Don't drag your fights from other servers". For the record, I met NIB_AMASSO here 1st and, he started this bullshit here 1st, he then followed me to other servers and pulled the same crap and, I had him banned permanently.

I now make regular payments to keep the server running usually 5-15£ every month, sorry if this confuses you with the payments being weird, as the conversions are imperfect, and the reason I do this for the most part all the regulars are nice and treat me with respect. I try to do the same but there are always 1-2 assholes, and quite frankly I'm a bigger asshole.

If you have suggestion on how I may be a better player, please by all means make suggestions, as I know I can be a prat but I'm open to suggestions...

:twl: :twl: :twl:
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Re: One More Thing....

Post by ViPER »

When you vote to kick the bad players let everyone know why you cast that vote. Or if an admin is there just let them know. :thumbup1: