so this is email I wrote to my local meat seller....

Like To Cook? Post your best recipes and share your food and drink experiences here.

Moderators: Paul.nz, Hottieshottie, Moving Target

redneck kilo-charlie
Sergeant
Sergeant

so this is email I wrote to my local meat seller....

Post by redneck kilo-charlie »

Not trying to be a D@ck or anything but I am and I cannot help it, but I only buy rib-eye steaks and recently you seem to have limited 4 steaks (rib-eye) per customer, I believe in the 1st come 1st serve policy and if you check my previous purchases I have always spent 100£ + at your business with this account and my previous account -----------@gmail.com. Now if you cannot sell me at least 28-32 Rib-Eye steaks now and from now on I guess I must go else ware, I would prefer not to as my personal Chef loves cooking and eating these steaks for me and herself, and pissing her off is not an option due to her psychosis and she has a lot of Chefs Knives. So please save me and let me buy what I want because until the government has fully banned the consumption of meat, I do not care, I do not need a nanny-meat seller when I already live in a nanny-state. I believe in Capitalism and I wish to purchase excellent rib-eye steaks only and as your the best in the country I expect you to sell them to me no questions asked.

Thank You
------------