Congrats to our new GOA Cowlitz!!!!!!!!!

The War Room: Look here for official notices, updates and the the latest news. http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?cla ... 345d5ddac2

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER

BillCollector
General
General

Congrats to our new GOA Cowlitz!!!!!!!!!

Post by BillCollector »

I just wanted to say Congrats to Cowlitz for earning the GOA position. I have been with this clan for 4 years and he has always been around, helpful ,funny and just an all around good guy an asset to the clan, I say with the upmost sincerity Congrats man! :thumbup1:
I knew violence wansn't the answer, I got it wrong on purpose
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

I could not agree with you more bill...cowlitz has been a excellent example of clan memember and mentor not to mention tormentor to me, :thumbup1: congrats cow hoe :cheers:
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound
Omegaman

Post by Omegaman »

Ive havnt been around that long, but I can definitly say that he is a TORMENTOR! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Congrats,
Omegaman
Paul.nz
General
General

Yes indeed

Post by Paul.nz »

I also havn't been around that long either but gee he is always online.I worked out his secret.He has 20 minute power naps twice a day.I am not sure if he eats but if he does i am positive it will be very fast indeed.I think there will be no chewing involved just shovel it in and swallow then back to the computer.
He will never read this because he will be stuck in the server but if you do mr moo.......congratulations.
Jimmy
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Post by Jimmy »

Waaaaaaaaasuuuuuuuuuuup

Cowl AKA Moo, you deserve it Bud
<center>Image

Evil Prospers When Good Men Do Nothing<center>
Über§oldier
General
General

Post by Über§oldier »

:cheers: What up Jimmy, miss ya brother!!! :cheers:
<center>Image</center>
<center>Image
“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
General George S. Patton (American General in World War I and II, 1885-1945)
</center>
Queen!

Gratz Cow!

Post by Queen! »

Wassssssssssssup Cow...congrats buddy....been there with ya from the beginning and I'm glad it was you! You've always been there to help me blow people up and to help me with my problems....great clan person...I am so glad that you decided to join us lol....TWL Rocks all the way! See you on the game....looking forward to killing you sopn punk......Moo Moo! :whip: :twl:
"There are people who put their dreams in a little box and say, 'Yes, I've got dreams, of course I've got dreams.' Then they put the box away and bring it out once in awhile to look in it, and yep, they're still there. These are great dreams, but they never even get out of the box. It takes an uncommon amount of guts to put your dreams on the line, to hold them up and say, 'How good or how bad am I?' That's where courage comes in."
Peas
General
General

Post by Peas »

CONGRATS MOO!!!!!!!

Way to go bro.... Much respect... :cheers:

Rick james B(#(#*(Q#(#

LOL
TWL Peas
Hloudowig
General
General

Post by Hloudowig »

:thumbup1: Cowlitz! :thumbup1: Cowlitz! :thumbup1: Cowlitz!

Thanks for the leadership and inspiration for the Clan :twl:

and thanks for the perspiration when walking down a corridor when you're on the other team and knowing that any instant I'm gonna get popped!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: