Server 3 Flight Mods

Tech Talk: Discuss gaming or computer issues here! We will provide answers to general setup questions, configuration problems and support for determining common problems mostly related to bugs.

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER, Hottieshottie

Moving Target
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

Server 3 Flight Mods

Post by Moving Target »

ViPER;

Yesterday afternoon I was on server 3 with Murloc and was experiencing some unusual flight control malfunctions. Everything was fine except my views. I found on both the "desert" and "aircraft carrier" maps I had to hold down the shift key to get the 3rd person view. When I released the shift key, I was in the "use mouse to look around" function.................exactly the opposite of what it should be, and yet it worked fine in the "village" map.

I thought the shift key was sticking, but it worked fine on the other servers and in MSWord........only acted up on those two maps. I tried restarting the server and rebooting my game, as well as rebooting my computer with no success. I'll try again later today and get the map names for you if it's still acting up.

Any ideas, or have you heard from anyone else on this issue? Very difficult to dog fight with one finger tied up. :sos:
See Ya There!