HELP!

Tech Talk: Discuss gaming or computer issues here! We will provide answers to general setup questions, configuration problems and support for determining common problems mostly related to bugs.

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER, Hottieshottie

Queen!

HELP!

Post by Queen! »

:70: :70: :70: :70: :70: Any game copy extra's! :70: :70: :70: :70:

Anyone willing to help me out with extra copies of the game that can send them my way would so be appreciated....My game was well stolen and I have no job, due to the economy lol! So as of right now I am not able to play, I miss yall terribly and would like to be able to pass my time bullshitting and killing yall! :twl: That and I have for a video card a ATI Technologies, 3D Rage Pro PCI, do you think that is good enough, when I do get the game again to be able to run it? These are all problems that I need to get worked out as soon as possible, so I can be back on the killing field lol!

:70: :70: :70: :70: HELP ME PLEASE! :70: :70: :70: :70:
"There are people who put their dreams in a little box and say, 'Yes, I've got dreams, of course I've got dreams.' Then they put the box away and bring it out once in awhile to look in it, and yep, they're still there. These are great dreams, but they never even get out of the box. It takes an uncommon amount of guts to put your dreams on the line, to hold them up and say, 'How good or how bad am I?' That's where courage comes in."