PLEDGE FOR MS WALK A THON

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

GMA
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PLEDGE FOR MS WALK A THON

Post by GMA »

:thumbup1: MISSY TOKER IS WALKING IN A WALK A THON FOR MS THIS SATURDAY APRIL 4TH. YOU CAN MAKE A PLEDGE BY USING PAY PAL ON THE S4L WEBSITE WWW.S4LADULTCLAN.COM OR YOU CAN MAIL IT TO HER HOUSE. THE ADDRESS WILL BE BELOW. ANY AMOUNT WILL BE FINE WITH HER. A NICKLE, DIME A QUARTER..WHATEVER YOU CAN PLEDGE. ALL PLEDGES NEED TO BE IN BY FRIDAY NIGHT MIDNIGHT. I WISH TO THANK YOU AT THIS TIME FOR ANYTHING THAT IS PLEDGE FOR THIS DISEASE FOR A CURE IS NEEDED FOR ALL THOSE WHO SUFFER FROM THIS DISEASE.

ADDRESS:

contact GMA or Viper for this info

:twl:

PEACE, LOVE & LIGHT

MARY

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
General George S. Patton (American General in World War I and II, 1885-1945)
Paul.nz
General
General

MS

Post by Paul.nz »

I also have done things to raise money for ms.I have entered in a 20km run,a mountain run and a week long bike ride with all precedes going to ms.Unfortunatly here disabilities like that is overlooked but lately some of our sporting greats have done tv adverts saying they have it and they are normal etc so more people know about it now.Have fun in your walk and i hope it all goes well....Paul.
Ps:i have also done 1 mountain bike ride and a road ride for WWF (world wildlife fund).The club i was in also arranged for kids mountain bike races (fun rides)for all kids including all disabilities.I made a cart for my bike and it was my job to carry the kids who couldn't walk.We didn't win but we had a great time and everyone went home happy.