I want one

Off-Topic: Away from the game. Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ...

Moderators: Paul.nz, Silo, GASOLINE^*^IGNITED, Hottieshottie

Paul.nz
General
General

I want one

Post by Paul.nz »

If anyone has one of these spare feel free to post it too me.I will pay postage.

http://numaga.com/index.php/hd/wheels-a ... -helicopte

also how hard is a old coursier to fly.....you will be amaized how skillfull the pilots were.Press your net speed to watch.
http://www.zenoswarbirdvideos.com/F4U.html
Schutzstaffel
General
General

Post by Schutzstaffel »

Sweet videos Paul. I got an A-10 Warthog and a WWI German Eindecker, but no MI 24 Hind. The dude needs some better shorts. :guns: :Beer: :twl:
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

man the chopper looks scarry! I have been wanting to get into powered RC plane for some time. I know Paul likes the glidders, which explains why he's having trouble with his own chopper! :tongue:
Paul.nz
General
General

flying

Post by Paul.nz »

Viper people dont normally jump straight into flying powered planes.You have to be taught how to fly and having a good pilot beside you untill you can fly well.
Slope sourers can be cheap foam to carbon fiber rocketships.Unfortunatly ages ago people had to make their own planes etc and many crashed after a few seconds and destroyed them so they gave up.
Modern foam (EPP) is a outstanding development when it comes to flying.It is light and very strong,you can basically bend it right around and it springs back into its origional position which makes it awsome to begin with.
After awhile of crashing the glider you will get better and then can spend more money on your second plane etc.
If you can fly a slope sourer (cheapest way to fly) you can fly a powered plane.
When i started i seen a guy flying where i lived and me being a friendly chap i stopped and said hello.I brought a radio set and a foam glider and assembled it and walked to the cliff and threw it off and thats where it started.
You dont need to spend a lot of money to fly...proberly 150 usa dollare (guess) would get you flying.I actually have more fun flying my 60inch flying wing...(cheap). It is extremely fast expecially when it is windy and i full it with lead.
Most people from the club now have electric planes.They are cheaper,faster and much less hassle than carrying fuel etc.I have spent maga hours on my flight simulator on the computer and i can assure you helicopters are extremely hard to fly and extremely expensive to repair.
This is a popular site to get cheap stuff.It is in hong kong but the stuff works and is cheap.
http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/store/uh_index.asp