vote locked

The War Room: Look here for official notices, updates and the the latest news. http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?cla ... 345d5ddac2

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER

squeek
< TWL > Hall of Fame
< TWL > Hall of Fame

vote locked

Post by squeek »

Just a quick question.
Lately I have tried to play on the server (1) and it is always forced to a certain weapon. Lately it has been rifles, which is great, but tonight it was forced with noob tubes. Not only are the weapons forced, but the vote is turned off as well. I completely understand members have the right to choose weapons etc, but the server would be better if other players had the choice when no members are on.
Now for the question.
Is server one no longer an all weapons server?
squeek
***NON ILLIGITAMUS CARBORUNDUM***
Ouch
General
General

Post by Ouch »

I do believe server one is still an all weapons server,I was on till 8pm your time squeek and we at the time were playing rockets I guess the last admin to leave didn't change it back. that is surprising seeing as it was only early.. :confused:
thru the mud and the blood.. to the green fields beyound
GMA
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Post by GMA »

This has happen more than once. When the admin leaves how about putting it back to where we can choose. Please.

GMA :twl:

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
General George S. Patton (American General in World War I and II, 1885-1945)
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

The last admin out needs to log out using the "last admin log out" button rather then the "log out" button. this turns the vote back on and ff off, even I forget to do this from time to time.

Squeek, If you care so much my only sugestion for you is to come back.
Hloudowig
General
General

Post by Hloudowig »

I was the last active TWL player last night. I was going to do a server config to restore it, when I tried to put a message using the F5 admin menu to warn the remaining non-TWL player a reset was coming, it did't come out. By chance, I looked at my ~console and it was showing non-valid password, so I couldn't do anything at that point. I had done the latest announced admin update so I wasn't sure what to do until I could contact Viper or Cowlitz.

Houdy
Hloudowig
General
General

Post by Hloudowig »

OK, a little operator error on my part, everything is working as it should.
-Houdy