Trouble with Spearhead and Breakthrough

Tech Talk: Discuss gaming or computer issues here! We will provide answers to general setup questions, configuration problems and support for determining common problems mostly related to bugs.

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER, Hottieshottie

RUSTY

Trouble with Spearhead and Breakthrough

Post by RUSTY »

Ok, Here it is....

I have installed Medal of Honor Allied Assault, Spearhead, Breakthrough & Pacific Assault..

I have installed all patches for all the games, including Video Card and MotherBoard...

Now MOHAA works & Pacific Assault work But every time I Try Spearhear or Breakthrough the OPENGL starts to initialize and then shuts down.....

in laymans terms... the openGL window opens and starts to go then it just shuts off and I am back at the Desktop... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Need help plz anyone reply with any Ideas.. CAUSE I HAVE TRIED EVRYTHING AND AM LOST CONFUSED AND VERY PISSED !! OFF !!

VIPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPP !!!!!
HOCKEY RULES ALL OTHER SPORTS ARE FOR FOOLS !!
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

Try running a repair on spearhead - if that doesn't work do a full uninstal of all.

instal in this order -

moh aa

aa patch 1.11 (test aa)

moh spearhead

sh patch 2.11

sh patch 2.15 (test sh)

moh breakthrough

bt patch 2.4 (test bt)

moh PA and patch
RUSTY

Post by RUSTY »

did all that and still same issues.... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK..........................
HOCKEY RULES ALL OTHER SPORTS ARE FOR FOOLS !!
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

lets talk on ts