Medal Of Honor

MOH in general & Other Favorites: Here you can discuss all your favorite games.

Moderators: Paul.nz, Hottieshottie

Über§oldier
General
General

Medal Of Honor

Post by Über§oldier »

<center>Well, it seems that EA is following in the footsteps of InfinityWard and are coming out with a modern version of the game. You will never guess what they are calling it. Okay, I'll tell you, Medal Of Honor!</center>
<center>I personally would like to see EA move forward with their own rendition of modern warfare, but not by taking the original name from their initial installment of MOH. It almost seems that they are trying to let the original MOH that we play today fall in the past to be forgotten. They even took the old url address. If you want to check it out visit, Medal of Honor.</center>

<center>Being a fan of the COD Modern Warfare titles, I can only hope that EA won't screw this title up like it has already done by taking the old name.</center>
<center> :twl: Medal Of Honor Spearhead :twl: </center>
<center>Image</center>
<center>Image
“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
General George S. Patton (American General in World War I and II, 1885-1945)
</center>
Paul.nz
General
General

It will fail

Post by Paul.nz »

Unfortunatly i hold no hope at all it will work.Ea refuse to listen to the players and they produce games such as pacific assult and airbourne.Both are flops and gone.They will try to copy call of duty and will fail.I find it extremely hard to be positive about this but we all know what the outcome will be like.I think if gamespy stopped hosting the server list more people will jump ship and goto call of duty and leave medal of honor totally...but that is just my opinion.
Über§oldier
General
General

Post by Über§oldier »

:2:
<center>Image</center>
<center>Image
“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
General George S. Patton (American General in World War I and II, 1885-1945)
</center>
Roachclip
Corpral
Corpral

yeayea

Post by Roachclip »

well I personally feel differently....I have been reading articles and watching clips from the developers and I think its going to be a huge success for MOH. The true ww2 fans will be disappointed, however the audience from COD 4 and MW2, and BF, Crysis, L4D, and many other modern gamers will be comming around to MOH finally.....That alone, should boost the game MOH itself....we need that.
The engine it is being done with and the man who is building it is the same person the did BF Bad Company 2, which is highly successfull so far....

I cant wait...Im excited...Im ready to pre order LETS support it woo hoo
:cheers: :Beer: :twl: :Beer: :guns: :lol:
Paul.nz
General
General

Airbourne

Post by Paul.nz »

Roach i was the same way with airbourne.I was waiting patiently.The delayed it about 6 months but no problem its going to be GREAT.They delayed it again but no problem i will wait because its going to be AWSOME..Then the game arrives.
Finished the mission first night,no multiplayer at beginning till they made a multiplayer patch but by then the game was uninstalled.
I dont think i will ever be excited about a game about to be released expecially from ea.
On a side note the more people who buy it straight away means the faster i can download it,try it then uninstall it and say "what a complete waste of time downloading this rubbish".
Roachclip
Corpral
Corpral

Post by Roachclip »

i just think we should try and be positive....and give it a chance. They are aware of the failed game airborne....They know they cant do that again.....
First of all it is my understanding that airborne wasnt so bad....just that it had no privately owned servers and ran on a crappy engine, very much like MW2.
We allready know that this MOH will have privately owned (dedicated) servers and that the engine is working well with BC2....

Have faith....think positive....dont knock it till u try it

Here is a review http://pc.ign.com/articles/107/1076498p1.html
ViPER
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Post by ViPER »

If it turns out to be absolute rubbish, then it would exceed my expectation. As I expect it will be total crap.
Roachclip
Corpral
Corpral

o well

Post by Roachclip »

well you dont have a high opinion of modern warefare type games...anyway
im waiting to see it to form an opinion on it, however Im staying positive....there is a chance it will be as kool as bad company 2, since thats the same person who is making it...

Maybe if you guys just look at it as BATTLEFIELD: Medal Of Honor Badder company...you will understand this is not going to be another airborne.
If i remember correctly they told everyone upfront their were not going to be dedicated servers in airborne..... just like mw2 did......

They both fail....but also airborne could not support too many video cards thet were good enough cards.....that what really sank that.
This is a whole new ball game....be positive....not a buzzkill
Paul.nz
General
General

I am positive

Post by Paul.nz »

Roach i am being positive.I am super dooperly POSITIVE ea wont listen to the people who will eventually buy the game.The trailer i watched last night looked familiar to call of duty modern warefare two.Airbourne had a totally new approach to the game by starting in the plane and coasting down to the start point where ever you landed.
They had a totally new idea but unfortunatly couldn't back it up.
I totally admire your willingness to stand behind ea and i hope they dont let you down like i was.