Computer Crasher..Getting New One

Tech Talk: Discuss gaming or computer issues here! We will provide answers to general setup questions, configuration problems and support for determining common problems mostly related to bugs.

Moderators: Paul.nz, ViPER, Hottieshottie

GMA
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Computer Crasher..Getting New One

Post by GMA »

:banghead: My computer crash a while back. Race has it now. The hard drives are toast basically. He is still trying to figure out why it won't turn on. In the mean time; I am having Race build me a newer computer that is more up to date & way better & faster than the last one. I am hoping to have it shipped to me soon. :thumbup1: So once I am back you better all watch out cause I have miss all of you very much. I'm coming to shoot :guns: :waffen: & be a bit crazy :loco: :lol: :whip: . Plus it will be great to talk to all of you again. Hope everyone is doing well.

Take Care

:twl: :twl: :twl: :twl: :twl:

GMA Mary

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
General George S. Patton (American General in World War I and II, 1885-1945)
Paul.nz
General
General

Damn computers

Post by Paul.nz »

Computers can be a pain in the butt.One minute they can go and the next they wont go.Lets hope race can build a fast one and get you playing again.
Hloudowig
General
General

Post by Hloudowig »

Hope to see you on here soon GMA! :thumbup1:

:cheers: :Beer: :cheers:
GMA
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Post by GMA »

:thumbup1: Computer has been shipped. Should have it by next week :tongue: :snoopy: :yay:
You all better watch out :whip:

GMA MARY

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
General George S. Patton (American General in World War I and II, 1885-1945)